Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• below 8 k? for Milgauss GV?

Comment

• Originally posted by Onyx76 View Post
      below 8 k? for Milgauss GV?
      Yes.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        "Nov 2010"? It's this month right? It may/not be purchased in that particular month as this will depend on where/who you buy from. Locally, the ADs are strict so you get the new watch dated on the day of purchase. No hanky-panky . Some other foreign ADs/PIs do allow the watch to be post-dated. For example, I make a purchase on 1st January, and request the seller to date the warranty on 31st January (same year). Something like that.

$8,700 for a brand new pc is not that good a price. JW Watch recently sold a brand new pc under $8K .
        Thanks for yr advice! so maybe i shld shop around more or bargain a bit. altho i noted that the 8700 one is dated nov 09, and the jw watch one is in 2009.the best price i got quoted is now 8.5k but still unsure if it is a worthy price...

Comment

• Checkout one the dedicated Rolex forms on the internet. They typically have a price list for the MSRP for most countries and markets. Keep in mind Rolex rarely discounts anything more than 10% and that's if you're lucky.

Comment

• I am looking at 116613LB, anyone know where I can get the best price? I was quoted 13k....

Comment

• Would like to buy 16233 yellow gold

Anyone please let me know Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust steel and 18 K gold, silver dial with diamond hour markers, and Jubilee Bracelet.

Thank you very much.

Comment

• please post your WTB in the relevant section
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Can someone inform me of the price of a 116234 DJ ?

Comment

• if its a 116234 with diamonds markers , i know cause i just buy last week at 11k++

Comment

• Hi Guys,

Any idea how much the retail of a rolex date just brand new will cost in singapore?
                      I am looking for 116333 and 116263.

Cheers!

Comment

• I was quoted new submariner no date about S$6900 in my country after exchange to sing dollar. Wonder if I can get better deal if buy in Singapore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fhfoomelaka View Post
                          I was quoted new submariner no date about S$6900 in my country after exchange to sing dollar. Wonder if I can get better deal if buy in Singapore?
                          The retail price of the Submariner 14060M in Singapore was S$7,968. That is after the last price increase in October 2010. If you can get 5% discount, which is possible, you will still have to pay more than S$7.5K for a brand new one, from an AD. So you can make your own judgement from here.

But if you do visit Singapore soon, welcome to our country
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                            The retail price of the Submariner 14060M in Singapore was S$7,968. That is after the last price increase in October 2010. If you can get 5% discount, which is possible, you will still have to pay more than S$7.5K for a brand new one, from an AD. So you can make your own judgement from here.

But if you do visit Singapore soon, welcome to our country
                            The price so expensive now ? 1 and a half year back I got from local AD for $5900 only - a v-series

Comment

• Originally posted by dronell View Post
                              Just went back from Cortina:

DeepSea: $13.4
                              Yatch Master - Large: $14.2

Exclude the discount... u may get up to 10% for deep sea...

Enjoy...
                              Got my DS at $11.3 from local AD 2 days ago

Comment

• i'm new to rolex, and i'm thinking of a deepsea. whats the going price for brand new?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X