Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by evets View Post
    that is the branding power of Rolex.....the demand will still be there, despite the yearly price hike.....

each time they discontinued a model and out with a newer one..the price hike can be a couple of folds...i think this year they are going to be stingy and strict about giving discount...but i dont think that will affect the demand much.
    one reason why rolex price is always so strong is because rolex is also closely monitoring / controlling the supply and demand. I think during the financial crisis a couple of years back. the demand for rolex is so weak that, in order to maintain the price, rolex actually buy back 1 billion euro worth of rolex stock from AD around the world to create a 'artificial' demand. to keep the price in check.

got to know this while chatting with a rolex fan swiss guy. d

Comment

• Sound like some ancient omegamania activity going on in rolex... Wonder who are those jokers that pay a sky high price for all the vintage and some not even ticking rolex at all the auction...
      But guess nothing wrong even if they buy back, free market man. Democratic Government no. 1 buzz word for not interventing. Companies can do what every they want even if they cause the market to crash. With an annual mean production of ~ 0.7mil watch a year(based on past decade COSC result), who can absord all this watches? Can we really absorb all this watches? It is really hard to comprehend the rolex supply and demand situation. Guess most rich people here are buying 5 to 10 rolexes. . thus inducing the demand. Or ADs here stocking too much.
      sigpic

Comment

• Rolex price list in Singapore + Authorised Rolex retailers in Singapore

Hi everyone, would anyone have a recent/ latest Rolex price list in Singapore, and also a list of the authorised Rolex retailers in Singapore? If not, would greatly appreciate if anyone can direct me to where I can get these information? cheers!!!

Comment

• You can try to google for the list of ROLEX ADs in Singapore. See if the ROLEX site has it. As for the watch prices, I don't think it is easily accessible.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• In Swiss the ad can give you a booklet of all the prices.

I don't think they will give you here.
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• rsc used to attach a price lists on the back of those free rolex booklets.
              I have the price lists for 08,09 but last year they stopped printing the price lists.
              in my last visit to rsc in jan this year I didnt see the price lists, looks like they stopped.
              My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
              1) WG DIA 18239
              2) YG DIA 18238
              3) WG 18239
              4) YG 18238
              5) YG 18248G Bark
              6) WG DIA 18039
              7) WG 18039
              8) YG 18038
              9) Tridor DIA 18039B
              10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
              11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
              12) WG 1803
              13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
              1)GMT II 116718 18K
              2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
              1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
              2)D15037 14k
              3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

• If you want really want it, just go to the ADs and look at the watches. Then at the same time, ask the salesperson for some models that is not on display and he/she will start taking out rolex prices list and look for you. By then you will have a very accurate price list on hand(actually in your mind). Most price list posted in website or forum(may not include this forum) are usually in USD(converion rate can sometime make or break a watch wish).
                sigpic

Comment

• Hi Guys, I just joined the club today.
                  (didn't know there's such a useful site until now....TT)

Anybody bought from or went down to the shop to check out this new shop called Stylez-Online?
                  I found their banner on this site and checked through their price.
                  Their price quite attractive but can we trust?
                  Looks like they are from Japan and just launched the shop recently.
                  Any info will be appreciated!

Comment

• standard minimum checks still apply.

1) availability of box and papers.
                    2) matching serial number on watch against paper/card
                    3) availability of receipt from shop

with the above, all is available and checked. should be safe. most important, if you still dont trust them, tell them that you will pay for the watch and send to authenticate the watch. if RSC fails, you want full refund. state that in receipt. this is to safeguard yourself as a buyer.

as a buyer, if there is a shop/office in singapore. with the minimum checks and assurances from the shop of full refund, chances of them being a fly-by-night operator is low. cavet emptor

Originally posted by rolexmania View Post
                    Hi Guys, I just joined the club today.
                    (didn't know there's such a useful site until now....TT)

Anybody bought from or went down to the shop to check out this new shop called Stylez-Online?
                    I found their banner on this site and checked through their price.
                    Their price quite attractive but can we trust?
                    Looks like they are from Japan and just launched the shop recently.
                    Any info will be appreciated!
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Hi,

I am new here.

Would like to know the retail price for this Oyster Perpetual Datejust for ladies.

This is a sample pic of the watch..

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Wat...tml?cid=123620

Comment

• Anyone try auction house before. Seem it on newspapers frequently,

Not sure if we can find rare "gems" or "holy grails" there. I know most auction houses authentic the stuff they auction off and have refund for any fraud. But still wonder if anything goes wrong, can we report to CASE? As recently a old joker sold some fake paintings to a female socialite and he was haul to the court when she run out of option to recover the huge sums she spent on those fake art painting.
                        sigpic

Comment

• i always say caveat emptor. the law may be there to protect you, but it will not protect you against people with the intent to rip you off.
                          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                          Blue 6694
                          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Any bros got local ad kawan to intro for lobang for ceramic sub(black)? Thank you very much

Comment

• Does Anyone Know The Price For 116515LN Daytona?

Comment

• Hi,

I'm new here. Can some experienced bro/sis tell me what is the brand new and is it worth for investment?

http://www.steindiamonds.com/watches-view-details/7092

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X