Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at THG yesterday asking for a GMT2C. 10.5k with No disc.

Comment

• Originally posted by flagship View Post
      I was at THG yesterday asking for a GMT2C. 10.5k with No disc.
      I think the price is ok. This is because the GMT2C and other sports model prices do not get discounted anyways.

Comment

• You can get discounts if you 'know how' or 'know people', the latter is obvious. the former, less so. buy outside of Singapore is definitely an option worth considering.

Comment

• Hi, would like to check where should i go to get a daytona SS in sg , what's the price for white and Black ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by ahboy82 View Post
            A brand new rolex will come with the box and paper right? I am looking only at brand new, auto winding rolex. If I did my research correctly, i think the cheapest is the oyster pepertual? DO correct me if i am wrong.
            Airking is entry level, $6k and you still have change back. Next is datejust follow by explorer, submariner, datejust II and ...
            sigpic

Comment

• You can get ss daytona in all shop that sell rolex. Shop like hour glass, Dickson, sincere, cortina and etc. Checkout rolex website for all the listed shop. Price should be below $20k but some dealer may up the price... If you looking for pre-owned then hit Chinatown and you can't miss those pre-owned shop.
              sigpic

Comment

• i never got the appeal of entry level models. infact, i find it depressing because deep down you know its a base model with no options.

maybe less so for watches, but definitely more applicable to other things like cars, electronics, etc.
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Hello everyone,

i'm new here... and find this website very useful.
                  I intend to buy Daytona 116509... wondering how much it costs in Spore??
                  the price is shanghai is just too HIGH!!

thks!!

Comment

• Hi guys, anyone know what the price to get a pre owned explorer black 214270 in singapore? And any shop to recommend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistral View Post
                      Hi guys, anyone know what the price to get a pre owned explorer black 214270 in singapore? And any shop to recommend?
                      I searched the forum and here're what I've found:

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/72795-...light=explorer

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/67839-...light=explorer

Price wise is not very definitive. I've seen a range from late 6K to early 7K. Not too sure where is available but there are many pre-owned watch shops in Chinatown area that you can enquire from. Try also the forum sponsors.

Good luck!
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by 81civic View Post
                        Hi All,

Can anyone tell me where can i get this new TT Black sub model, 116613LN at a very good price? Kindly tell me location also, chk with AD, they are offering around $15K BNIB.

Thank You.
                        lookin for tis TOO

Ex-es: 116660 Dssd, 14060M NDsub, 1500 OysterDate, 16220 DJ, 116400 Milgauss, iWC IW371918 Aquatimer ChronoTi
                        dreamzZ 2013 YG-116528 & AP RO 15300

Comment

• Today went to look see look see watches. Price increase quite a bit(has already been discussed, but reality only hits me today). But not only rolex, other brands too. Heart pain...

Think everyone feels it too....

Comment

• It's funny how economy works.. Its one thing to increase prices annually accordingly to their inflation rate, but at times like these (when europe is in deep manure *pardon me*), it's unreasonable to increase their products and bear it on asia..

I went to europe for the 1st time last month. As per usual, my sister and my mom went bonkers looking for the nearest hermes boutique to find their birkins. We went in almost every boutiques in the cities that we passed by only to hear em say 2 words: "No stock". I have it from a good authority that as high as 80% of their stock actually goes to asia now, go figure.

Just my 5cents (smallest currency in sg)

Cheers
                            G-Shock Mudman Military Series (Ref. G9000 MS-1) | Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary (Ref. 311.30.42.30.01.001) | Orient Submariner (Ref. CER00007B) | Orient Submariner (Ref. 2ER00001B) |Rolex Daytona (Ref. 116520) | Sandoz Day-Date President | Seiko 6105-8110 | Seiko 6309-7049 | Seiko Caesar (Ref. SNDA13) | Seiko Monster Black (Ref. SKX-779) | Seiko Sea Urchin (Ref. SNZF17K1) | Steinhart Ocean 1 GMT Pepsi (Ref. T0203) |

Comment

• GMT 2 list at $10,500.

Comment

• Hi all,

Just to share, this morning I checked Hour Glass was quoted S$10,600 for SubC.
                                FYI.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X