Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackjack View Post
    Nice watch
    Perhaps datejust 116233 with jubilee dial ( the street calls it computer face) with diamond
    Two tone aka half gold
    Okok...thnx for the reply bro..

Comment

• Nice watch
      Perhaps datejust 116233 with jubilee dial ( the street calls it computer face) with diamond
      Two tone aka half gold

Comment

• Originally posted by nim
        nice watch at a nice price
        Thnx bro..
        Pok gai liao...
        :\

Comment

• Originally posted by 81civic View Post
          Overseas set from watch arena........ Tat e normal pricing. Gd taste
          your spot on! no doubt a pro.

Comment

• Love iwc yet go for roles gv!

I like the iwc model flieger model a second hand cost 4k plus and is almost love at first sight yet sawca flieger that is with two split second bigger frame and cost 7k plus after a few days of research ended up with a roles miLaguss gv m series which bought from first hand 9k and felt that is almost an impulse still linger for that iwc! Can anyone share is it good for a iwc brand I mean initially I thought meant for investment and realized that almost impossible yet the depreciation of iwc watches is very high.Still feeling vexed should I get the iwc? Is a 2000 year series yet the watch seems not in demand. can anyone have any recommend for a winder box? Like specific place to buy and what brand is good? It's seems so toxic totally mesmerized by the number of watches available my next hunt is iwc Chopard and a Hamilton

Comment

• Hi bros, can anyone enlighten me on the price of the current oyster perpetual date in steel ? Cuz I'm deciding between this model and the grand seiko SBGH005.

If its not too much to ask could any bros recommend any comparatively similar watches with prices within the same ballpark as the grand seiko?

Thanks for any help ! Much appreciated.

Comment

• it should be the 116233G. retailing in the US for USD12k.

Comment

• You should have gotten the IWC since you liked it so much.
                  In this case you have no choice but to get both.
                  A crown for every achievement

Comment

• I was quoted $14,128 for the 116613LN TT Sub.
                    Price was $16240 and after 13% discount, would like to enqiure whether is
                    fair or can get better offer elsewhere.

And this is not an AD retailer.

Thanks in advance for the noob 'Q.

Comment

• I was quoted $16240 for the 116613LN TT Sub and after discount $14128 (abt 13%) for cash deal from a non AD.
                      Would like to check with bro/sis here whether is a good deal, or can get a better deal elsewhere.

Thanks in advance for the noob Q.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevenler View Post
                        I was quoted $16240 for the 116613LN TT Sub and after discount $14128 (abt 13%) for cash deal from a non AD.
                        Would like to check with bro/sis here whether is a good deal, or can get a better deal elsewhere.

Thanks in advance for the noob Q.
                        if it is from non AD and also oversea set then i think 13k is reasonable....14k+ is AD price.

Comment

• Thanks bro, I don't know is it an oversea set, they claim that they collect from rolex and sell with a marginary profit.
                          By the way, is it allow to mention shop name here? (as i'm new here)

Thanks again

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevenler View Post
                            Thanks bro, I don't know is it an oversea set, they claim that they collect from rolex and sell with a marginary profit.
                            By the way, is it allow to mention shop name here? (as i'm new here)

Thanks again
                            If u got ready CASH nw, I can arrange u go Local AD to collect at 14% off $16,240. Only PM me if u ready tO buy.

Comment

• Hi aeroplane3....

may i ask for more info on this item? is this the one with green sapphire and cost only sgd9k for a brand new from authorized dealer? if it is, it's super good price man, can pm me where and who to get from pls?

i cant decide between the green sapphire and the black watchface milgauss....

the discount given for milgauss green is only 5% and 13% for milgauss black watchface

will this mean that milgauss green is more special thus less discount and in the future higher value (not planning to buy rolex as an investment but i will have peace of mind if i know that the watch price will go up and will not suffer lost or possible good profit if i do sell in the future)

thx

Originally posted by aeroplane3 View Post
                              Hi,

I just bought a new gv which I paid 9k it seem like a bit steep? On M series model?

I need to know is it a must to service the watch? And how much is the servicing cost?

My first roles thus a bit ignorant still.

Comment

• hi aeroplane3,

may i ask for more info on this pls? is this the one with green sapphire crystal? 9k brand new from authorized dealer is a good price man...can pls pm me the location and who to get from pls?

i cant decide between black watchface milgauss and green sapphire crystal milgauss...

the price quotes to me was 5% discount for green sapphire and 13% for blackwatchface milgauss....

will that mean the price appreciate for blackface will be slower and less than the green sapphire in the future since it's on 13% discount vs 5% on the green sapphire? (does this make green more special and more sought after?)

thx

Originally posted by aeroplane3 View Post
                                Hi,

I just bought a new gv which I paid 9k it seem like a bit steep? On M series model?

I need to know is it a must to service the watch? And how much is the servicing cost?

My first roles thus a bit ignorant still.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X