Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Bro,
    Kindly advise for the price of 16234 original diamond dial (big diamond) with after market diamond bezel. Also where can i go to get a cheaper one? Thx.

Hougmall

Comment

• New explorer II

Hi all,

Do u know how much is the list price of the new explorer II in SG now ? I know local AD asking for premium from list price now. Thanks.

Comment

• IIRC I saw it at $11,800. That was a couple of mths back though.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by nim
          saw some selling bnib at sgd10-10.3k
          ah still relatively expensive. Shall wait for it to drop further before buying.

Comment

• Originally posted by ahboy82 View Post
            ah still relatively expensive. Shall wait for it to drop further before buying.
            Rolex price hardly drop, u pray don't increase gd enough. If u able to buy at retail price, Please proceed..... Or else u wait until durian drop. If price is too high, consider other model tat is within ur budget

Comment

• Hi there,

Is there an update on the latest retail prices for the whole list of rolex watches?

Also, how much is it cheaper in general in hk compared to SG?

I'm thinking of going to HK for a hol and in the mean time grab 2 pieces for my wife and myself. Nothing to fanciful. Maybe a simple sea dweller or explorer for myself, wife would be happy with a datejust..

Comment

• Did you read this?

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/75686-...vs-hk-sg/page2

There are also numerous references you can locate in the forum. Pls search.

Tx.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi,

Anybody knows how much local AD are selling the Explorer I 214270 and GMT2?

Thanks.

Comment

• Thanks nim.. I am deciding to get my 1st rolex.. would like to get your opinion which should i go for in terms of resale value..

Guess Subs and GMT should have better resale value than EXp1 am i right?

Comment

• hi all bros, can advise? do i need to pay gst after the quoted price at THG? thats say i was quoted 10k but have to pay 10700?

Comment

• can any bro advise? do i need to pay GST at local AD after the quote of a watch?

Comment

• Nope. No need to pay extra gst. The quoted price is inclusive of gst

Comment

• Hi Nim,
                            I am a newbie here. Where is (G) and (Alpha)?
                            Maybe can PM me if it is too public to mention their full shop name.

Thanks.

Originally posted by nim
                            more updated prices from local ADs (as of Dec2011)
                            prices in SGD nett inclusive GST
                            please add to this list

YM men 16622 retail $14,800, after discount $12,800 (G)
                            YM ladies 169622 retail $12,800, after discount $10,600 (G)
                            Sub C retail $10,800, after discount $10,100 (G)
                            GMT2C retail $10,500 after discount $9,700 (Alpha)
                            179174 MOP + diamond retail $14,600 after discount $13,150 (Alpha)
                            179174 diamond retail $12,100 after discount $10,900 (Alpha)

Comment

• hi, anyone knows the price of daytona full gold ? Is there a new daytona coming out ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vice View Post
                                Hi Nim,
                                I am a newbie here. Where is (G) and (Alpha)?
                                Maybe can PM me if it is too public to mention their full shop name.

Thanks.
                                (G) & (Alpha) not shop name

(G) = 'G' Series
                                (Alpha) = Alpha Numeric Series
                                累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X