Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16th Feb. By the way, when u say "reduce the margin of AD by 3.3%", do you mean rolex now supply watches to ADs at a higher cost, but list price remains and hence lower profit margin for the ADs?

Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
    when was the price quoted? I was told that rolex reduce the margin of AD by 3.3% on 15th feb 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by angsu View Post
      16th Feb. By the way, when u say "reduce the margin of AD by 3.3%", do you mean rolex now supply watches to ADs at a higher cost, but list price remains and hence lower profit margin for the ADs?
      Yes,you are right. Retail price remain unchanged but margin was lower by 3.3% therefore wondering if our local AD start reducing the discount.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      A Crown for Every Achievement
      Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• YM II TT Rose Gold selling at USD 25,780 here in Doha,Qatar Duty free...My friend checked for me at Austria it is selling at roughly SGD 27k after VAT....

Comment

saw 1 and only piece SS sport model in Terminal 1. GMT Master II (116710LN) selling @SGD98XX, was told 7%+2% off list price.
          What is the shop name? Is it AD? Check the Rolex webite for the list of ADs.. None of the ADs are located in Changi Airport T1, T2 and T3..

Comment

• The name of the shop is GASSAN. Ad or not, I am not too sure. They have quite a collection of rolex men and women's watches. Just wondering, if they are not AD, can they still be carrying and selling so many rolex watches?

Originally posted by palmtungsten View Post
            What is the shop name? Is it AD? Check the Rolex webite for the list of ADs.. None of the ADs are located in Changi Airport T1, T2 and T3..

Comment

• i just came back from geneva. Rolex green hulk 116610LV 2012 model is selling at 7370swiss franc. That's about SG$10100. WTF?

How come switzerland so much cheaper than SG? What happened to the field reports that pple here are saying swiss watches are more expensive than SG? Looks like it's wrong?

N this price was from Rolex boutique at Geneva airport. Just standard no tax plus discount of 3% i think.

seriously.. singapore cost 12k-13k? for real?

Comment

The name of the shop is GASSAN. Ad or not, I am not too sure. They have quite a collection of rolex men and women's watches. Just wondering, if they are not AD, can they still be carrying and selling so many rolex watches?
                Thanks for reply..

I do not see any Singapore Rolex AD Shop located in changi airport in this website - http://www.rolex.com/en/store-locato...gapore/dealers

Maybe website is not updated or Gassan Watches shop in Airport is not Singapore AD...

Comment

• intending to get a Sub C SS from Swisss when i go there in 3days time...Any idea whas the price over there? and if it is worth getting?

Comment

• see my post above. If it's cheaper for green hulk, i suppose it should be cheaper in general for all products. Just check what's the best price you can get in Singapore. In switzerland, go compare, if cheaper can get.

Comment

• i just double confirmed with my contact in SG. He mentioned the hulk is selling at premium in Singapore. Selling at 12,500. Listed price is 11xxx (he don't want to say full listed price).

Talk about singapore being cheaper than swiss... wah lau.

But i think HK price can still fight with Swiss. How about other european countries? will be even cheaper!

Comment

• Just check one of the AD in Italy selling Rolex Submariner 116610 ln or lv at €6305 and € 6720. Euro$ is on the rise now =( i may just go to Switzerland and get Rolex if i cant find the PAM i wan...

Comment

• Originally posted by xinqun View Post
                          Should this thread come out with a standard table and update the lastest pricing from feedback from members and add a location column. That will be helpful to know the model and the pricing. maybe another remark column on discount %.

Can mods establish a price list....

i.e :

( like clubsnap for cameras... http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/price...09-2011-a.html
                          )

Digital SLR

Nikon D3s (body only)
                          $6750 (visa), (TK, Jul10 - Dfive)
                          $6634, Parisilk-C, 24th Sept2010, Daikoku,
                          $6450, MS, Dec 10, Uranium2k
                          $6450, TK, Dec11, Qace25

Due to quite a number of submissions that does not follow the stipulated format and also lack of some details here and there, I would like to urge all submissions to follow the stipulated format as such

<Product Name>,<Latest price>,<Shop>,<Month & Year of Purchase>,<Contributor Name>,
                          <Extra information (optional)

Eg:

Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8, $2000, CP, Mar09, David Kwok,
                          free Hoya UV filter.
                          ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by monstar1985 View Post
                            Just check one of the AD in Italy selling Rolex Submariner 116610 ln or lv at €6305 and € 6720. Euro$ is on the rise now =( i may just go to Switzerland and get Rolex if i cant find the PAM i wan...
                            this price is inclusive of VAT i suppose and without discount yet?

Comment

• In Greece after VAT discount is Euro5800.00

My friend just bought one Sub C. 116610LN
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                              A Crown for Every Achievement
                              Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• that's really good price.. haha but greece not exactly very safe now to be flashy with one's money. hahaha...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X