Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gfive
    can someone advise if daytona white color stainless steel at $17,000 is a good price?
    think you need to do some homework.
    Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

• Today, decided to visit few ADs for sub. 1st stop at Millenia Walk, walk in & ask, bingo, got sub c 116610LN. Standard list price at $10,640. Was offered 5% discount. While considering and viewing date just for my wife, out of blue, I asked whether got green hulk, guess what, they have it 116160LV list price at $12,500. Originally wanted to get sub LN but the green is really stand out. At the end, after taking more than 1hr to decide, I chose the green LV. Because I am also getting the date just, I got about 5.5% discount for the Green LV and 12% for the date just. Overall, felt very happy to get what I want with discount at 1st AD and was served by a very friendly sales staff. Thus, I am sharing my excitement and experience here......cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by gohaj View Post
        Should be able to find in AD. Saw one at Marina Bay Sands 2 weeks ago. Not sure the price and discount though.
        come down all the way frm KL leh ..
        if no stock.. den realli jialatt loll..

Comment

• Has anyone dealt with watch arena at balestier?

Saw a ex2 ($9.9k), a sub ($9.7k) and a dssd ($12.9k) on their website. Very gian the dssd.
          I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
          http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• I've not, personally, but know friends who had. They're reliable thus far and most of their watches are overseas sets, if you're not particular about it. I know a friend who wants to sell his new DSSD which he bought from a recent travel and has not used it. He intends to sell/trade I think. If you want I can connect you two.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
              Has anyone dealt with watch arena at balestier?

Saw a ex2 ($9.9k), a sub ($9.7k) and a dssd ($12.9k) on their website. Very gian the dssd.
              I just went watch arena website...dssd is selling at 12.6k
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
              A Crown for Every Achievement
              Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• Originally posted by ehong View Post
                Today, decided to visit few ADs for sub. 1st stop at Millenia Walk, walk in & ask, bingo, got sub c 116610LN. Standard list price at $10,640. Was offered 5% discount. While considering and viewing date just for my wife, out of blue, I asked whether got green hulk, guess what, they have it 116160LV list price at $12,500. Originally wanted to get sub LN but the green is really stand out. At the end, after taking more than 1hr to decide, I chose the green LV. Because I am also getting the date just, I got about 5.5% discount for the Green LV and 12% for the date just. Overall, felt very happy to get what I want with discount at 1st AD and was served by a very friendly sales staff. Thus, I am sharing my excitement and experience here......cheers.
                Did u bought the last piece? No stock now for the Green LV!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
                  I just went watch arena website...dssd is selling at 12.6k
                  Ah my mistake then.

Shoulda bought it when it was below 10k.

Comment

• Is watch arena a local ad....im not familiar.if they are local ad then,ok price is attractive if it is at 12.6 cause local ad selling dssd at 12.7

Comment

• Go to Rolex website to check who is the local AD - http://www.rolex.com/en/store-locato...pore/singapore

Comment

• Originally posted by gohaj View Post
                        Did u bought the last piece? No stock now for the Green LV!
                        There is only 1 piece each for LN and LV. So no more green LV after I bought it. You got to be patient to wait and ask around. I would say luck is quite important. Haha

Comment

• No watch arena is not an ad for any brand. They are a pre-owned and grey dealer.

Comment

• Hi bro...can u guys tell me which shop give daytona best discount

Comment

• Originally posted by monstar1985 View Post
                              Jus got my sub C in Italy 116610LN €5950 before VAT
                              My Frd got his hulk from Florence, Italy last yr at less than $10k after vat and ad discount. Good deal ya...
                              Current babies:
                              Sub 16610LN D series
                              PAM 312 M series
                              IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
                              116613LB?
                              a good White dial watch

Comment

• Originally posted by spukker View Post
                                Hi bro...can u guys tell me which shop give daytona best discount
                                For SS black dial, most/all AD are selling above retail price. Not only no discount but above retail price. Sigh.
                                If you know any AD sell at retail price, please let me know. Most importantly, must have stock! Thanks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X