Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Finclk View Post
    i just came back from geneva. Rolex green hulk 116610LV 2012 model is selling at 7370swiss franc. That's about SG$10100. WTF?

How come switzerland so much cheaper than SG? What happened to the field reports that pple here are saying swiss watches are more expensive than SG? Looks like it's wrong?

N this price was from Rolex boutique at Geneva airport. Just standard no tax plus discount of 3% i think.

seriously.. singapore cost 12k-13k? for real?
    I was quoted 13k at sincere outlet for the hulk at vivo. They do not have stock last week. when i told them i am serious in buying , they say it was not intention to hide the watch . Hmmm its real they are selling this price you mention. The only time i remember singapore ever gove 10% discount on sport model is when i bought one of them during the lehman crisis.

Comment

• Originally posted by xinqun View Post
      I was quoted 13k at sincere outlet for the hulk at vivo. They do not have stock last week. when i told them i am serious in buying , they say it was not intention to hide the watch . Hmmm its real they are selling this price you mention. The only time i remember singapore ever gove 10% discount on sport model is when i bought one of them during the lehman crisis.
      I got 10% of my DSSD 2 weeks ago at THG..... I do know that many stores hide many pieces out the back.... and don't even tell you they have stock sometimes ( even when in stock ) Rolex limits production / stock release based on demand, and so do the AD's.

Its like Rolex have their own "Watch Stock Exchange"......... and trickle them out.
      ROLEX.

Comment

• Greeting All,

Any idea where to get the latest price list? The latest I can find from this forum is in 2010. That was like 2 yrs back

Also, is 10% discount the best price we can get? All the AD I visited, quote me the 10%. Only 1 or 2 told me can give me a little bit more discount off the line if I can purchase more from them.

Comment

• Any member working in AD? Can scan a set of the latest
          price list here? I google and only found this
          http://web.singnet.com.sg/~orogon/
          SG 2010
          I saw Kee Hing Hung - People's Park Rolex AD display all the prices
          together with the watches in the showcase on 24-02-2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
            I got 10% of my DSSD 2 weeks ago at THG..... I do know that many stores hide many pieces out the back.... and don't even tell you they have stock sometimes ( even when in stock ) Rolex limits production / stock release based on demand, and so do the AD's.

Its like Rolex have their own "Watch Stock Exchange"......... and trickle them out.
            which retail Hrglass did you went. i am keen in deepsea too. 10% is alot. can share ? how much did u pay

Comment

• Originally posted by xinqun View Post
              which retail Hrglass did you went. i am keen in deepsea too. 10% is alot. can share ? how much did u pay
              PM you.
              ROLEX.

Comment

• Jus got my sub C in Italy 116610LN €5950 before VAT

Comment

• Can I know what is the VAT amount?

Thanks!

Originally posted by monstar1985 View Post
                  Jus got my sub C in Italy 116610LN €5950 before VAT

Comment

• ~13.5% but I think after admin charges etc maybe ~12%... I find tt it is cheaper den Swiss slightly... Swiss is selling at 7500 before rebate... And no discount will b given..

Comment

• VAT rate in Italy is 21%. If u claim the tax refund thru agents like Globle Blue, there is a handling fee of 6.5%.
                      So u can only claim back about 14.5%. So if the watch cost 5950 in Italy, u can claim back 862.50.

http://www.global-blue.com/traveller...nd-calculator/

Originally posted by edsim View Post
                      Can I know what is the VAT amount?

Thanks!

Comment

• Hmmm...the AD give me 13.5% leh... But I am happy with my purchase kinda cos the price is ~200-300sgd cheaper compare to Swiss haha...

Comment

• went to THG at Taka to check out the prices, Sub C S$10,640, GMT-Master II S$10,500. only GMT-Master II got stock while Sub C and Explorer have none. classic models were given 10% discount only......

Comment

• Originally posted by ehong View Post
                            went to THG at Taka to check out the prices, Sub C S$10,640, GMT-Master II S$10,500. only GMT-Master II got stock while Sub C and Explorer have none. classic models were given 10% discount only......
                            Sianz, discounts getting lesser these days...
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                              Sianz, discounts getting lesser these days...
                              Its sad really..... the margins on the watches are 45-50% profit to the dealer !!

Any bros have "close" friends in stores? I'd like to know what commission the individuals get.... I'm guessing 2-5%.

Note - Harry Winston staff ( ION ) get a 1-2% Commission !! Not bad when some rare pieces are $700K !!
                              ROLEX.

Comment

• What about the tax rebate in London? Any better over there???

Originally posted by angsu View Post
                                VAT rate in Italy is 21%. If u claim the tax refund thru agents like Globle Blue, there is a handling fee of 6.5%.
                                So u can only claim back about 14.5%. So if the watch cost 5950 in Italy, u can claim back 862.50.

http://www.global-blue.com/traveller...nd-calculator/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X