Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, hopefully they dont increase prices yet... i still looking to hoot a sub..

Comment

• Went down to Sincere Vivo to have a look at the Rolex Datejust II Blue Roman Dial 116334BLRO which they happen to have a piece there. I remember some members here did mention that Sincere has one of the friendliest sales staff ard. Look like i have to disagree after this trip down to Sincere in Vivo. A lady staff approached me and i told her i would like to view the 116334BLRO model. She can tell me that she does not know these numbers. Imagine a Rolex sales staff and she does not know what these number means?
      The later part is even worse. She gave us the impression that this customer wont have the money to buy these type of watches.
      Very negative answers and lousy atitude. I am a retail service profession for close to 7 years and i could tell whether the sales staff attitudeis friendly or snobbish. This lady staff is really a snob and knows nothing about her job. If i do go back to this shop again, i would request to be served by the store manager and nobody else. Imagine my disappointment.

Comment

• How much is Rolex Datejust II Blue Roman Dial 116334BLRO selling? Any discount? I am looking to get one.

Comment

• RCP is S$ 11,480 at this moment.

Comment

• I know a staff by the name of Samuel, at Sincere Watch, Takashimaya, whom I bought 3 watches from. A Chopard happy sport with a sapphire fish added, a Baume Mercier, and a Tag Heuer. He was cheerful and very helpful. His service attitude to me was as if I was buying a Patek Philippe.

Comment

• Someone from Hourglass told me the best discount for Rolex now is 10%, is that true?

Comment

• this person deserve a pat on the back. Good job

Comment

• Even for popular Sports model?
                  If he is from Hourglass, then is it safe to presume that Hourglass is offering 10%?

Originally posted by bell View Post
                  Someone from Hourglass told me the best discount for Rolex now is 10%, is that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by edsim View Post
                    Even for popular Sports model?
                    If he is from Hourglass, then is it safe to presume that Hourglass is offering 10%?
                    Doubt so for sports SS models

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• almost always 10% discount? not true for certain ss sports such as daytona, gmt2c and sub c date
                      eg daytona almost always asking 1-2k above retail
                      gmt2c at most 5% discount and sub c date almost always 0% discount

Comment

• Today is the increase bros

See my post here for comments from my SG AD's Contacts.

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/89316-Price-review/page3
                        ROLEX.

Comment

• Whats the new price for ss sub c date, ss daytona, ss gmt2c, dssd

Comment

• hi,im newb in here.thinking of getting a sub c.wondering wats the price now?and which outlet dat i can get the best deal from?is there any disc offered?thanks

Comment

• Increase in price for all Rolex in Swiss!

Ladies & gentleman ! Please note that price of Rolex in Switzerland will be increase by 10 to 15 percent by 11 june 2012 ! I had seen the papers with my own eyes ! I am not sure about Singapore but pretty sure we will increase as well !
                              MOB please don't close my thread as I am just trying to tell the facts to fellow Rolex fanactic like me , or perhaps you would like to transfer my thread to somewhere that all fellow Rolex fanactic can see . Thanks & sorry for the inconvenient cause .

Comment

• I dont understand why the SG-ROC administrator wants to seal the new for Rolex price increase this year.

I had created a thread and published the confirmed MRSP rolex new price for US however the thread was removed by the admin.

I also realised multiple thread and informations on the new rolex RSP was removed too. Maybe the admin may want to explain? Why are those facts and truth happens in US was removed?
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                                A Crown for Every Achievement
                                Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X