Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
    I dun think so... SING dollar is strong compared with EURO and US$ so likely the price of SING ROLIES will stay put
    I hope you r right

Cheers...

Comment

• splendid job on the list mate thank you so much for this !

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
        I dun think so... SING dollar is strong compared with EURO and US$ so likely the price of SING ROLIES will stay put
        2x hope you are right

and dont change until start giving discounts on sub-C

must pray hard everyday for this to happen

Comment

• Where to buy a Rolex Watch - explorer 39mm in Singapore

Hi,

'm looking at buying my first rolex watch.

I'm interested in the new explorer. Where will be a good place to buy at a good price?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• i'm also looking at getting a sub but not sure what is the pricing now.

Comment

• any list price on the sea dweller 44mm?

Comment

• So far still no price increase. Will there be one this year then?

Comment

• It's always tough to buy Rolex at the right time & right price.

Comment

• hey as for the green pc, price is already after discount liao ah?

Comment

• No. Retail price is before discount.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• does that mean the premium no longer apply, in SG?

Comment

• Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
                          does that mean the premium no longer apply, in SG?
                          It still applies in Singapore sadly. the prices listed above is Rolex's recommended list price for their ADs.

However, in singapore, it is seldom followed for newer models. Even preown shops like Visiotime is selling a brand new SubLVC at 12.2k.

Believe this will continue will at least 6mths to a year for the hulk. Our best bet is to buy from overseas at the moment.
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• that is the assumption that the prices is lower outside sg and gray dealers sell them either @ list or lower than list. i believe some countries have already increase their list price for rolex.

no point purchasing from overseas if the price commands a premium where gray dealers are making a slightly more margin of profit.

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                            Believe this will continue will at least 6mths to a year for the hulk. Our best bet is to buy from overseas at the moment.
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• does anyone know the best price he got offered for a brand new Rolex Explorer II and please include which shop as well

thanks!

Comment

• my best price may not be your best price.

Originally posted by sgrocker View Post
                                does anyone know the best price he got offered for a brand new Rolex Explorer II and please include which shop as well

thanks!
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X