Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-15% is a hefty jump
    I guess its due to exchange rates

Comment

• Originally posted by Benica View Post
      Ladies & gentleman ! Please note that price of Rolex in Switzerland will be increase by 10 to 15 percent by 11 june 2012 ! I had seen the papers with my own eyes ! I am not sure about Singapore but pretty sure we will increase as well !
      MOB please don't close my thread as I am just trying to tell the facts to fellow Rolex fanactic like me , or perhaps you would like to transfer my thread to somewhere that all fellow Rolex fanactic can see . Thanks & sorry for the inconvenient cause .
      What paper is that?
      simi kangtao?

Comment

• Maybe it was deleted by administrator because info is not relevant to local context?

Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
        I dont understand why the SG-ROC administrator wants to seal the new for Rolex price increase this year.

I had created a thread and published the confirmed MRSP rolex new price for US however the thread was removed by the admin.

I also realised multiple thread and informations on the new rolex RSP was removed too. Maybe the admin may want to explain? Why are those facts and truth happens in US was removed?

Comment

• Anyone can confirm price increase for local AD?

Comment

• Originally posted by rainoo8 View Post
            Anyone can confirm price increase for local AD?
            The Rolex price increased is confirmed and offical as of yesterday evening.
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            A Crown for Every Achievement
            Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
              The Rolex price increased is confirmed and offical as of yesterday evening.
              I called today. Watch Palace + Dickson all old price for 116610LN S$10,640.

Guess haven't increase

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                Whats the new price for ss sub c date, ss daytona, ss gmt2c, dssd
                I'm on MC for god knows how long.... hope bro's can visit stores and update us all soon.
                ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg
                  Maybe it was deleted by administrator because info is not relevant to local context?
                  How can latest price hike in US irrelevant to local context? At least we can know the indicative price hike. Isnt rolex pricing the same world wide and is only seperated by the exchange rates and VAT/GST difference?
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Originally posted by czekay View Post
                    hi,im newb in here.thinking of getting a sub c.wondering wats the price now?and which outlet dat i can get the best deal from?is there any disc offered?thanks
                    Usually 0% Discount to purchase sub C brand new from ALL local AD, however, you may consider preowned shops selling LBIB or SG-ROC garage to soruce for used or preowned watch.
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• i read about that too in another overseas forum. i even printed out the 2012 pricing guide to keep!

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                      http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Have to ask the administrator why your post was deleted

How can latest price hike in US irrelevant to local context? At least we can know the indicative price hike. Isnt rolex pricing the same world wide and is only seperated by the exchange rates and VAT/GST difference?

Comment

• Take care dfive

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                            Have to ask the administrator why your post was deleted
                            I am waiting for the administrator to read this post and reply automatically, of coz he/ she can choose not to respond too.
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• what makes you think that it was deleted by SG-ROC administrator. please get your facts right first before you start saying anything.

I dont understand why the SG-ROC administrator wants to seal the new for Rolex price increase this year.

I had created a thread and published the confirmed MRSP rolex new price for US however the thread was removed by the admin.

I also realised multiple thread and informations on the new rolex RSP was removed too. Maybe the admin may want to explain? Why are those facts and truth happens in US was removed?
                              Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                              Have to ask the administrator why your post was deleted
                              I am waiting for the administrator to read this post and reply automatically, of coz he/ she can choose not to respond too.
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                                what makes you think that it was deleted by SG-ROC administrator. please get your facts right first before you start saying anything.
                                Well, please get your facts right too.

Administrators and moderators are both admin of this sg-roc forum.

If its not deleted by forum controller who have the access, then by hackers or ghost? I have no idea.

But general instinct will be by admin.
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X