Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex price increase

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
    My questions were

And you quoted my questions and answered

Yes, in Singapore. I'm a watch trader & my AD told me. Not globally, only in Singapore & Malaysia

Comment

• Originally posted by RolexKing9 View Post
      Yes, in Singapore. I'm a watch trader & my AD told me. Not globally, only in Singapore & Malaysia
      Thanks for the clarification.
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

• Originally posted by Benica View Post
        good news as in price increase therefore whoever wants to buy quickly buy before it increase price
        This thread says increase from today in SG. Range is different too...

Comment

• my friend I did t say price increase today! I just say price will increase on the 11 June. Yes all price increase from minimum 7%

Comment

• then your rolex worth more right?? not a good news for those wanted upgrade their watch.....

Originally posted by Noriki View Post
            I like to hear that's Rolex increase price.

Comment

• I was referring to this thread (click here)

If the info there is correct, then it's too late liao to buy now.

Comment

• Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                I was referring to this thread (click here)

If the info there is correct, then it's too late liao to buy now.
                Bros was in AD today, Ive seen and read the letter from Rolex SG dated on 7TH JUNE 2012, with an effective date of close of business on 8TH JUNE 2012 ( today ).

Additional to the above - Should you want to see an Aunty re-pricing watches also go see LEE CHAY WATCH..... 2 hours ago she was repricing 'ON THE MAIN COUNTER'.
                ROLEX.

Comment

• The new prices are as follows... this is direct from my AD friend via txt message at 12:00pm noon today:

Price effective 8/6/2012

DATEJUST $9,750
                  (31mm S/S Basic ladies)
                  EXPLORER 2 $10,580
                  GMT2 C S/S $10,980
                  DEEPSEA $15,780 !
                  DAYTONA S/S $17,500 !! ( i do question this one though !! should be more like 15,700 based on USD lists... Deepsea is more now. )

They are the only models i like...... hence no others asked.

Cheers.
                  ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                    Bros was in AD today, Ive seen and read the letter from Rolex SG dated on 7TH JUNE 2012, with an effective date of close of business on 8TH JUNE 2012 ( today ).

Additional to the above - Should you want to see an Aunty re-pricing watches also go see LEE CHAY WATCH..... 2 hours ago she was repricing 'ON THE MAIN COUNTER'.
                    Which AD showed you what letter? Letter about the price increase or the price list itself? So if I go and buy a few watches from this AD, they would gladly show me the letter as well right?

Comment

The new prices are as follows... this is direct from my AD friend via txt message at 12:00pm noon today:

Price effective 8/6/2012

DATEJUST $9,750
                      (31mm S/S Basic ladies)
                      EXPLORER 2 $10,580
                      GMT2 C S/S $10,980
                      DEEPSEA $15,780 !
                      DAYTONA S/S $17,500 !! ( i do question this one though !! should be more like 15,700 based on USD lists... Deepsea is more now. )

Cheers.
                      Your AD from ThG or cortina?
                      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                      A Crown for Every Achievement
                      Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                        Which AD showed you what letter? Letter about the price increase or the price list itself? So if I go and buy a few watches from this AD, they would gladly show me the letter as well right?
                        Chillax bro.... its the letter (cover letter dated 7th JUNE) on page 1 on the front of the price list sent to each AD.... if you know an AD go ask. ?

There was no mention of a % all it said was along the lines of "confidential" "please find inclosed within current price list with effective date of 8th JUNE" "Your compliance in this matter...... ??? and some other bull****" the letter was some 4-6 lines only.
                        ROLEX.

Comment

The new prices are as follows... this is direct from my AD friend via txt message at 12:00pm noon today:

Price effective 8/6/2012

DATEJUST $9,750
                          (31mm S/S Basic ladies)
                          EXPLORER 2 $10,580
                          GMT2 C S/S $10,980
                          DEEPSEA $15,780 !

Cheers.
                          Tks for the update.

This info contradict your theory of how to convert US price list to SGD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
                            Your AD from ThG or cortina?
                            Prefer not to mention 'yet' as will scour my other AD contacts when I'm in town tmrw... just to confirm the above
                            ROLEX.

Comment

Chillax bro.... its the letter (cover letter dated 7th JUNE) on page 1 on the front of the price list sent to each AD.... if you know an AD go ask. ?

There was no mention of a % all it said was along the lines of "confidential" "please find inclosed within current price list with effective date of 8th JUNE" "Your compliance in this matter...... ??? and some other bull****" the letter was some 4-6 lines only.
                              oic...thanks for the enlightenment. One of my relative manages one of the AD outlet but never bother to ask him these stuff. Will check with him the next time I drop by.

Comment

• The rolex CEO read global newspaper that singapore has the most millionaires 17 out of 100. So this is not surprise

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X