Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can use the tax refund calculator to check the VAT rate and tax refund for different countries. UK's VAT is 20%. You can claim back 14% after agent's charges.

Originally posted by edsim View Post
    What about the tax rebate in London? Any better over there???

Comment

• Greeting,

Can I check with you all, typically if we paid cash to AD, can we ask for an additional 3% discount on top of their current discount given?

Thanks

Comment

• That is a question to be directed at who you are going to buy the watch(es) from. Not any of us here

Some ADs may agree; some not. So how to 'predict' for you

And not to worry, you can try asking. It's nothing out of the ordinary

Good luck
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi, anyone know what is the price for

Thankyou

Comment

• i guess the profit margin for rolexes is damn high, but AD only gets limited supply, so their profit is restricted by the pieces available for them to sell. plus they have to stock other slow moving models too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post
              Greeting,

Can I check with you all, typically if we paid cash to AD, can we ask for an additional 3% discount on top of their current discount given?

Thanks
              According to the guys I know in Cortina Watches, Cortina Rolex boutique, and a few of the THG branches they don't care and won't give extra..... sucks really... so better use your card and make the Dealers loose that 1.5-2.5% fees !!
              ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                According to the guys I know in Cortina Watches, Cortina Rolex boutique, and a few of the THG branches they don't care and won't give extra..... sucks really... so better use your card and make the Dealers loose that 1.5-2.5% fees !!
                I always use AMEX, wack them with the highest surcharge. I still can earn 10 times points. hehe
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                A Crown for Every Achievement
                Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
                  I always use AMEX, wack them with the highest surcharge. I still can earn 10 times points. hehe
                  Lolz...... Your right, AMEX and Diners is some 4-5% fees... I think ???
                  ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                    Lolz...... Your right, AMEX and Diners is some 4-5% fees... I think ???
                    Wow, seem like one of the AD I talk with today smoke me. He told me can only give extra 2% if pay by cash. I told him some credit cards surcharge can be as high as 3% but he nullify me. He told me that it should be 1.5 to 2% instead.

Comment

• Not necessary, it could mean less discount for us
                      Originally posted by odyssey24
                      if msrp is unchanged, it means the ADs are earning less

Comment

• Is there any way to claim back the tax refund without going through an agent?
                        If so, will the tax refund be the full 20%?

Originally posted by angsu View Post
                        You can use the tax refund calculator to check the VAT rate and tax refund for different countries. UK's VAT is 20%. You can claim back 14% after agent's charges.

Comment

• After tomorrow intro of Rolex new watch, price will head upward again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Axela2012 View Post
                            Wow, seem like one of the AD I talk with today smoke me. He told me can only give extra 2% if pay by cash. I told him some credit cards surcharge can be as high as 3% but he nullify me. He told me that it should be 1.5 to 2% instead.
                            Bro, newbie here, plan to go to Sg this week to buy my first Rollie.. extra 2% for cash is not bad ^_^ Could you please share the contact info of the AD bro? Thanks

Comment

• can 14060M be found in any AD or non AD in town ?
                              whats the list price like ? got discount for this model ? .. 10% ?? hehehehehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by ex660 View Post
                                can 14060M be found in any AD or non AD in town ?
                                whats the list price like ? got discount for this model ? .. 10% ?? hehehehehehehe
                                Should be able to find in AD. Saw one at Marina Bay Sands 2 weeks ago. Not sure the price and discount though.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X