Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the latest price on Daytona 116509, Black Spyder?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hi all,

Not sure if someone posted abt tis b4..

You can check all e prices at watch palace..they place the price at the bottom of the watch..

The only AD to do so IIRC..

Cheers..

I only need a GMT and a Sub..nothing else..

Comment

• What is the price of this in Sg?

Rolex Datejust II in steel and gold with champagne diamond dial model 116333

Thinking of getting my first Rolex.

Comment

• Hello, long time since I last posted anything here. Anyway, I sold my sub for an IWC ingenieur but now I find myself longing for a ROlex again. I will be travelling to Europe in April (Netherlands, UK, France & Germany) but on the way back I will also have a few hours to spend at KL airport.

Prices (excluding VAT/GST) in Europe should be reasonably similar, shouldn't it? What about tax free prices at KL airport? Does anybody have a clue?

I am mainly looking at 116610 LN or LV (love the Hulk!)

Comment

• Hi, I am new in the forum, looking to get my 1st Rolex watch. Like to check what is the current price and model number for oyster perpetual datejust II, 41mm. Appreciate those who reply. Tks

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonsouza77 View Post
              i called hour glass ion b4 xmas..they mentioned 11,810 but currently no stocks in their inventory..hope this helps..
              11810 is list price. 13,500 is premium price as HIV limited pieces...

Comment

• Thinking of exiting Rolex and joining AP. Selling BNIB Hulk local AD at $12,500. Interested PM me.

Comment

• tks for the info

Comment

• What is the list price of the Day Date and Day Date 2 in Singapore now?

Looking for a 118238 (36mm) or a 218238 (41mm).

Which has got the better movement?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kumate View Post
                      11810 is list price. 13,500 is premium price as HIV limited pieces...
                      Can try some pre-own shop. I got my green sub LV brand new from HJ Watch.

Comment

• Hourglass list price update 22 Jan 2013:

Submarine half gold $17560
                        GMT Mater II half gold $17100
                        Explorer II $10580

Comment

• Heard price increase coming soon...

Comment

• Anyone care to share their views on how a price increase (yearly in the case of rolex) will impact on the price for resale pieces?
                            Inclusion of up-to-date $ will certainly make the discussion more interesting and informative for some.

Originally posted by Mezz72 View Post
                            Heard price increase coming soon...

Comment

• Hi bro, do you happen to know the price for Daytona ss black and daytona half gold? Thanks

Comment

• I was told by SE at THG that they don't give discounts for Sports model. Specifically Sub LN and LV model. Is it true? Or simply becos I am not a regular? Was quoted $10,500 for LN and $11,800 for LV I think? Cannot remember.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X