Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jun 2012 Rolex List price (page 124/125)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you want to buy from AD, google for rolex and navigate to the page that list down the AD contacts and address in Singapore then make a call to ask any of them for the list price. as for discount, it varies, so it is better for you to do some leg work by visiting the AD and they will advise you accordingly.

if you want to buy from gray dealer, then you can proceed to the rolex garage section or commercial section and look for your models and contact them to get the better pricing if any

Originally posted by Andrew Tan View Post
    Hi, I am new to Rolex. Can anyone tell me the price of Brand New GMT Master II (116713) in Singapore?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Thanks this is very useful!

Comment

• Hi

Can someone advise me the latest retail price for 116610LN from local AD. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Any bros here kind enough to update me on the retail price of GMT II TT 116713?

Thanks in advance!!
          GMT Master II TT (116713LN)

Comment

• So did Rolex increase its price yet? Supposingly after Basel2013.

Comment

• Hi......! planning to buy the GMTII Blue/Black in Europe.. will be going to Swiss/Italy/France.. anyone and recommend AD and price I should get?

Comment

• is it really cheaper over there?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pumper View Post
                  So did Rolex increase its price yet? Supposingly after Basel2013.
                  Basel 2013 was in Mar\Apr 2013, last known that rolex did NOT increase price as of Jul 2013.
                  I'm also curious and finding out is there an increase in price, anyone pls?

Comment

• Originally posted by louis777 View Post
                    Hi......! planning to buy the GMTII Blue/Black in Europe.. will be going to Swiss/Italy/France.. anyone and recommend AD and price I should get?
                    Bucherer in Swiss sounds good, becoz u get a personal satisfaction of buying a "swiss made" watch in Swiss, sounds great?
                    Supposedly cheaper by a few hundreds only (after 8% VAT with no discount on sports model - entry level).

Comment

• Originally posted by twinturbo View Post
                      Bucherer in Swiss sounds good, becoz u get a personal satisfaction of buying a "swiss made" watch in Swiss, sounds great?
                      Supposedly cheaper by a few hundreds only (after 8% VAT with no discount on sports model - entry level).
                      Agree. My cousin just went swiss n bought her sub nd. Vat refund 8% plus 2% discount only.

Comment

• don't go switzerland, watches are super expensive there. italy is good. if i'm not wrong you can get full vat refund above a certain amount spent.

Comment

• thanks for that

Comment

• Hi going to paris n London in a few days time...any idea how much cheaper to get da gmt 2 black/blue n submariner hulk there?

Comment

• hi fellows,
                              can any one please explain me the warranty differences buying a brand new rolex from AD vs non AD

Comment

• When will be the next increase in price. In Singapore?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X