X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing should be minimum $50.
    or you may wanna try DIY

Comment

are you brave enough to DIY? if you are, then just google. there are several video showing how it can be done in under 5 mins.

if you know your watch technician, they may do it for you FOC.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Changing Daytona's Bezel

Hi brothers in ROC,

I have a small question to ask the expert here.

Recently, my friend who owe me money had told me he cant pay me back and wish to pass me his SS Daytona to me as to wipe off his debt.

As it is his daily watch, the condition is not really good. overall i can accept it except that some number on the watch Bezel had so call faded. Only engraving there.

I know the best way is to bring to Rolex and get a new one but it will cost me a bomb and surely they will ask me do servicing.

Can i know is there any other way to do this? If i get the bezel from Ebay abt 100SGD, is there anyone here know any watch repairman to change this for me? thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by iori_del View Post
          Hi brothers in ROC,

I have a small question to ask the expert here.

Recently, my friend who owe me money had told me he cant pay me back and wish to pass me his SS Daytona to me as to wipe off his debt.

As it is his daily watch, the condition is not really good. overall i can accept it except that some number on the watch Bezel had so call faded. Only engraving there.

I know the best way is to bring to Rolex and get a new one but it will cost me a bomb and surely they will ask me do servicing.

Can i know is there any other way to do this? If i get the bezel from Ebay abt 100SGD, is there anyone here know any watch repairman to change this for me? thanks a lot.
          You can insist that you don't want to have it serviced as it's running fine (rmb to ignore anything they say) and just change the bezel. I strongly suggest not to buy the bezel off eBay as you don't know what you maybe getting.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

SGD100 Bezel sounds fishy to me ... From my experience its about 150-200..

Comment

Changing bezel of submariner

Hi apologies for a newbie question. I've recently bought a submariner with the ceramic bezel, brand new latest model. Can I change to the green bezel (is this the limited edition one) ? Any place where I can buy the bezel and get it changed? Lastly does it void the warranty?

Thanks for the help

Comment

your best bet to secure a green ceramic bezel will be out of RSC, if there is any available. wont be easy to find.

void warranty in RSC's ''éye'', yes.

Originally posted by Helmsley View Post
                Hi apologies for a newbie question. I've recently bought a submariner with the ceramic bezel, brand new latest model. Can I change to the green bezel (is this the limited edition one) ? Any place where I can buy the bezel and get it changed? Lastly does it void the warranty?

Thanks for the help
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  your best bet to secure a green ceramic bezel will be out of RSC, if there is any available. wont be easy to find.

void warranty in RSC's ''éye'', yes.
                  Hi triton, so RSC does not sell/install the green ceramic bezel?

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                    You may be able to find aftermarket ones, although i've personally never seen one.

But i would advise against it.

Anyway, it is not limited edition, it is normal production
                    The green bezel ceramic sub is widely available.

The 50th anno green sub is not the new supercase series, like yours
                    Hi Throttle, thanks for the advise. I like the green bezel and black dial combination though. Haha

Also, I remembered visiting a shop in the old Katong shopping centre that sells Rolex dials and second hand watches. Does anyone know which shop I am referring to?
                    Last edited by Helmsley; 10-03-13, 11:41 AM.

Comment

bro r u saying the old shopping centre in blue?

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
                        bro r u saying the old shopping centre in blue?
                        Yup that's the one. U know the shop, Dave?

Comment

Need advise: Bezel change for 116300

I try to find from previous thread, but can't find it. So sorry if it has been discussed/answered before.

I have 116300, after sometime, I do not like the smooth bezel of the watch.
                          If I manage to get a WG bezel from 116334, can I just change the bezel?
                          Do RSC sell bezel only?

Thanks a lot

Comment

no. RSC will not sell you a white gold bezel for your steel datejust. they will also not sell bezel only. must be on parts exchange basis.

i went the opposite way from you - i bought a smooth 116200 steel bezel for my datejust with WG bezel. a european AD helped me get the part.
                            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Halo bros i am thinking if changing the red black bezel of my 16710 to blk blk but wish to keep the black red one.... any good trustworthy shop to recommend to remove the current bezel and i sent the watch to rolex to get a new bezel. What is the charges for a new bezel wo giving them the old one at RSC??

Comment

can consider going to ChuanWatch

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X