Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Submariner TT Vs GMT IIc TT

Hi Bros,

Just wanna do a survey to which model do u all prefer & also why?Was hunting for GMT IIc TT then basel world 2009 release the new submariner TT make me half minded again.Just for discussion only.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/u...erVsGMTIIc.jpg
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Put both on your wrist and see which one suits you more then just get it!

My vote goes for New Sub. I feel that the GMTIIC looks nicer on SS bracelet.

Comment

but dunno what's the selling price for the submariner tt & dun think it will reach our shore so soon ba.

Comment

Well, given that both now have the maxi dial, the GMT offers added functionality in the 24 hr hand & dial, so to me, makes it more worth it.

After all, a two-tone Submariner is also on the "bling-bling" side rather than a pure tool watch isn't it? Might as well get the nicer (IMHO) looking 24 hrs bezel.

Comment

Definitely the new TT sub. Think the existing TT sub already very nice, the new one lagi nicer. But the 2 watches each has their own functions.

If u like to go diving, then the sub. If u travel often or need to deal with customers in diff time zone, then GMT II.

If none of above, then choose the one u like the most. I know sometimes it is hard to decide...

So we help u vote... hehe... TT sub!

Comment

Ya forgot to mention that u seems to have the Explorer II which also has GMT. So why not get one diff type.

Comment

The GMT IIc gets my vote. Not more of functioning...but the colour combi for the new blue sub is just ugly...same as the smurf....damn disappointed..but not surprised at all.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

haha I think over all still depend of price too.if the new sub tt cost S$15K or above then i dun think it's worth it as my budget is around S$11k to S$13k for a BNIB wan.

Comment

Price won't be too far from the GMT IIc no worries...at most is few hundred diff

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

price will more or less same as now, slight diff only. Like the new sub LV with engraving costs abt S$500 more. But don't know is becos of the new design more expensive or becos just simply price hike.

Comment

hehehe..i prefer the WG sub..hehehe..look real nice in actual piece....
                      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

haha u're not of much help.add in more model to confuse me haha.baddie.just choose 1 between the 2 listed la. lol.

Comment

Got money buy both.
                          Priority for me is GMT IIC TT, then Sub TT.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                          SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
                          SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
                          SS SD,
                          SS YM,
                          SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                            haha I think over all still depend of price too.if the new sub tt cost S$15K or above then i dun think it's worth it as my budget is around S$11k to S$13k for a BNIB wan.
                            yES, $11k to $12K is should be a fair price BNIB... but doubt new launch can get @ this price. May need 2 wait for months, years?.......

The SMURF TT seems very nice

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X