Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolex with leather or Nato strap in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex with leather or Nato strap in Singapore?

It seems that nobody in SG like to wear their Rolex in leather strap or NATO. When I travel overseas. I have personally seen Rolex sub in brown leather strap although its not common. Most are still in their original bracelet.
    But in Singapore, I never seen anyone wear their Rolex with leather strap or any kind of after market metal mess bracelet.

I own only one Rolex which is a yachtmaster which I think it will not look good in leather. But if I do own a sub or sea dweller, I think I will swap it with leather or nice quality rubber strap. They do look good in leather or nice rubber strap.
    But seems like no sg Rolex sub/sea dweller/date just I owner are doing that.

My yachtmaster

My omega planet ocean. I seen a number of PO with leather strap real life in sg and I think they do look good with it.

I'm sure there are people who wear their Rolex on leather and NATOs.

I, for one, wear my Subs on NATOs.

Comment

I am crazy about wearing watches on strap. I think about changing what strap even before I buy the actual watch itself.

But still yet to find a good strap for my sub ND and white polar.

Comment

Seems like TS is new in the scene, quite a few of us have had our Rolexes on straps since way back.

Plse run a search and you will see many many pics

Comment

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Comment

I been thinking of getting leather strap or NATO, for my DSSD.
              Any advice is welcome, if can post some pic. Hope 2 see power power straps for DSSD!

Comment

a) Deep sea works very well with a quality rubber strap.
                b) Subs are nice with Rubber Bs , expensive tho.about $300/=
                c) Two tone and full gold work well with good alligator straps.expensive at $500 upwards.
                Depends on what you are looking for. I like rubber on my Rolex subs and Deepsea becos I use them for swimming.
                Also they are a bit more "low-profile" if you intend to wear them overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                  I been thinking of getting leather strap or NATO, for my DSSD.
                  Any advice is welcome, if can post some pic. Hope 2 see power power straps for DSSD!
                  Due to the thickness of the DSSD casing, I find NATOs are a bit too thin for them. Thicker leather and rubber straps fit better.

Comment

I think my GMT is best suit when I used my leather strap.
                    This is my daily wear, but maybe we never met

Comment

Originally posted by azzurri View Post
                      Due to the thickness of the DSSD casing, I find NATOs are a bit too thin for them. Thicker leather and rubber straps fit better.
                      NATOs are a bit too thin for DSSD noted but I not into rubber.
                      How about Thicker leather or croc maybe gator anything is it sound good.
                      Any showcase here hope can gain some idea .......

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
                        Seems like TS is new in the scene, quite a few of us have had our Rolexes on straps since way back.

Plse run a search and you will see many many pics
                        Oh, I mean witnessing it in real life. But it seems all the rolex owners I met on street are always on original bracelet. Quite impossible to spot any rolex in sg with after market strap.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                          NATOs are a bit too thin for DSSD noted but I not into rubber.
                          How about Thicker leather or croc maybe gator anything is it sound good.
                          Any showcase here hope can gain some idea .......
                          They do go well with thicker "sporty" leather straps. Some of my friends have black leather straps with red/white thread on the DSSD. I thought it look quite nice and balanced.

Comment

i saw the F1 model which is advertised on tv. the Daytonna supposed to be in steel but i saw 1 with leather.sibei sui!
                            but 48k... buay tahan

Comment

Originally posted by azzurri View Post
                              They do go well with thicker "sporty" leather straps. Some of my friends have black leather straps with red/white thread on the DSSD. I thought it look quite nice and balanced.
                              Sounds Good!
                              Alright camping here hoping that to see power power showcase......

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X