Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does RSC Singapore still butcher watches like they used to 8 years ago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are once the counter stuff remove the bracelet. Luckily it is is an old watch so I let it be . If you worry of scratches on the lugs, you can try to tape it with masking tape before sending in.

Comment

Originally posted by jieming View Post
      There are once the counter stuff remove the bracelet. Luckily it is is an old watch so I let it be . If you worry of scratches on the lugs, you can try to tape it with masking tape before sending in.
      Come on, for the price we pay the service should be better. It is not as if they are doing it for free.

Comment

Next time use Scotch tape to tape up the lug before sending the watch in

Originally posted by leslie View Post
        guess we should take a few macro pics before sending the watch in. With the time stamp on the pictures. will be quite easy to justify.

Comment

Thats why i hate to go RSC, although i'm not fussy with my watches.
          They ought to be more careful with customers watches.

Comment

I did use masking tape on the lugs of my 16570 and the uncle Kay kiang took off the tape. He want to test out his skills but unfortunately failed.

Comment

8 years until now is a lot of time for them to improve. They obviously boh chup. Price hike is ok but improve on services.

Comment

Originally posted by digital View Post
                Come on, for the price we pay the service should be better. It is not as if they are doing it for free.
                This brings me to something that I have been thinking but I will probably create a new thread for discussion. You are not wrong, "for the price we pay the service should be better". It just sucks right?!
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  This brings me to something that I have been thinking but I will probably create a new thread for discussion. You are not wrong, "for the price we pay the service should be better". It just sucks right?!
                  i think so. when rolex were selling for 6k 8 years ago. scratches during repairs are bad enough. now 8 years later when they are selling above 10k. still have not improve on their services. overhaul charges increased more than doubled from $400 in 2006 to $920 currently. it is time they should do something to up the service level.

Comment

Originally posted by nb1
                    TS, just take the scratches as evidence that rolex service center did their job
                    Are you kidding? It's more an evidence that they did a lousy job. If they are so careless that they can scratch your case so easily, what makes u think they will dona good job when they service or repair the innards?
                    elusive

Comment

Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
                      And should they decide to check for "flaws" before touching your watch and inform you accordingly, the Q at RSC would be longer than the Q for MacDonald's Hello Kitty....
                      At least I know AP is doing this. If there needs to be a queue, so be it. Why should we compromise on this.
                      elusive

Comment

I sent in to the HK service center b4. Didn't keneh any scratches or marks as what others commented.

Seriously I think formal feedback should be provided to local RSC and also Rolex HQ.
                        elusive

Comment

Scary to think they treat these expensive timepieces this way. Made me think twice about getting my 1st rollie

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
                            At least I know AP is doing this. If there needs to be a queue, so be it. Why should we compromise on this.
                            Maybe all ROC members should start this trend, that is, take pictures of their watches before sending them in for servicing or simple on-the-spot job. ROC staffs should also point out the deep scratches and dings etc before taking them in for servicing. This is done to gain consumer's confidence and not as a mean to push blame all around.

Comment

As a luxury goods company, Rolex hasn't done well in this respect and it is time to up their service ante. Improvements have been noted in other luxury good companies. Or is it simply the case for Singapore only? Any one has any experience with RSC in other countries?

Comment

Originally posted by shou.biao.kuang View Post
                                Maybe all ROC members should start this trend, that is, take pictures of their watches before sending them in for servicing or simple on-the-spot job. ROC staffs should also point out the deep scratches and dings etc before taking them in for servicing. This is done to gain consumer's confidence and not as a mean to push blame all around.
                                I think formal complaints should be lodged with rolex (rolex ceo's email can be found on wiki answers, do a google)
                                elusive

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X