Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bro Notti, didn't mean to say the watch is not genuine. I meant the piece was a gem and the sale was from a genuine seller. Aiyah wat bro Sam said was right , too excited. Its my first Rolex leh ! I have not even send the piece for verification. Dont get me wrong k and apologise for ' Hurting' anyone. My apologise...

Comment

Originally posted by yappie View Post
      Hi Bro Notti, didn't mean to say the watch is not genuine. I meant the piece was a gem and the sale was from a genuine seller. Aiyah wat bro Sam said was right , too excited. Its my first Rolex leh ! I have not even send the piece for verification. Dont get me wrong k and apologise for ' Hurting' anyone. My apologise...
      aiya....some more must send for verification...sigh..guess at the end...it's still to verify the watch genuinity...sigh.... so still doubtful lar.....

hmnn after selling 15 pieces of rolex, i'm still being doubted...even though it's a new watch from a local AD.... ok lar..guess i shall officially declare that i will no longer be selling any watches here leow....
      Last edited by nottinghill; 12-01-08, 10:53 PM.
      Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
      Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
      Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
      Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post

aiya....some more must send for verification...sigh..guess at the end...it's still to verify the watch genuinity...sigh.... so still doubtful lar.....
        wah...hurt you 2nd time...again..hahaha
        Last edited by nottinghill; 12-01-08, 10:58 PM.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

To all who bought watches from me (charle, pet, etc)....pls send your watch for verification.

I need to clear my name before i can announce my 'retirement' from selling watches here...cos after that...i will no longer be held responsible.....

Comment

To all who bought watches from me (charle, pet, etc)....pls send your watch for verification.

I need to clear my name before i can announce my 'retirement' from selling watches here...cos after that...i will no longer be held responsible.....
            Aiyoh...nott not happy already..hahaha

I didnt buy a watch from you,but in the event that I do...I trust that your watch is genuine...no questions asked

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Aiyoh...nott not happy already..hahaha

I didnt buy a watch from you,but in the event that I do...I trust that your watch is genuine...no questions asked
              thanks for the confidence, darkie.... appreciate it...

Comment

thanks for the confidence, darkie.... appreciate it...
                As for me,as long as I am trading with one of the regulars here...I will trust u guys 1.

Comment

Wat Nottinghill, kana siong deep deep. I can understand your sentiment.

Disclaimer.. I am in no way related or know Yappie personally hor... just offering my 2cents.
                  I am assuming he is a virgin buying pre-owned, there is always a lingering feeling and a sense of worry... same experience I have when I was thinking of buying a pre-owned from one who have a shop running his own business for the pass 20yrs. I can relate to Yappie regardless of Nottinghill being a reputable bro, its just something he needs reassurance. To set his mind at ease or else it will haunt him UNTIL he gets it certified. I guess another element of the amount paid out is pretty high, as a "virgin" purchase for him, he will all the more worry further lah....

Now if I were to bought this from you Nottinghill, I will not hesitate that its real cos of your repute here and u bought from a AD here. Each may have their own reservations and trust level.

Cut the long story short.. cut him some slack lah bro.. In fact, your gesture to have a POST SALE thread for your recent sale already shows you r reputation and responsible seller. Yappies vocal about his concern won't tarnish yr reputation for sure.... Don't take it to heart buddy.
                  Last edited by jazz_samz; 12-01-08, 11:41 PM.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                  - GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                  - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                    Wat Nottinghill, kana siong deep deep. I can understand your sentiment.

Disclaimer.. I am in no way related or know Yappie personally hor... just offering my 2cents.
                    I am assuming he is a virgin buying pre-owned, there is always a lingering feeling and a sense of worry... same experience I have when I was thinking of buying a pre-owned from one who have a shop running his own business for the pass 20yrs. I can relate to Yappie regardless of Nottinghill being a reputable bro, its just something he needs reassurance. To set his mind at ease or else it will haunt him UNTIL he gets it certified. I guess another element of the amount paid out is pretty high, as a "virgin" purchase for him, he will all the more worry further lah....

Now if I were to bought this from you Nottinghill, I will not hesitate that its real cos of your repute here and u bought from a AD here. Each may have their own reservations and trust level.

Cut the long story short.. cut him some slack lah bro.. In fact, your gesture to have a POST SALE thread for your recent sale already shows you r reputation and responsible seller. Yappies vocal about his concern won't tarnish yr reputation for sure.... Don't take it to heart buddy.
                    Yeah...relax,Yappie also dun angry hor...we are not blaming you,it's understandable that u take such precautions..

Comment

just that since this had become a TCSS thread, we might as well make the best of it by suaning ppl loh. ;P

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

.... ok lar..guess i shall officially declare that i will no longer be selling any watches here leow....
                        haha... ok, retire from posting For sale threads, but PM me if you got good stuff to sell .
                        Submariner 14060
                        Breitling Colt Auto II
                        Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                        Bell & Ross BR03-92
                        MM20

Comment

yayayaya... PM me too......

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

My 2 cents.I dun care who you are.....if its the 1st time I buy a rolex from you.....it will always be at RSC for verification.Papers or not....the phrase is 'buy the seller.......not the watch.'

Comment

bro nottin, take it easy. this forum needs U
                              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                              "Foreign affections"
                              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                              What's NEXT?

Comment

Hi Bro Notti,

Didnt realise i created such a stir here after buying the watch from you. I have already apologise if i have hurt you or anyone here. I'm a damn newbie, i chance upon this website and within 2 weeks i bought a watch from someone here. Its not a small money. i'm also not the one making all the shots to ensure the deal goes through. I have followed all your instructions from the meeting point till the exchange. I think you have taken more precaution than me. I did not ask for verification from RSC neither have i done it, thou i sent it to RSC to remove the links ONLY yesterday.
                                You have received crazy offers , i only ask for $50 less. So please give me some credit for being a genuine buyer. I dont know you and i have not asked or find out how reputable a seller you are here.
                                I just felt being penalise. I dont even need to make a point here...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X