X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• certificate non transferrable?

Hi all,
    this is my first post

can you just let me know whether the warranty paperwork is only allowed to stay on the original purchaser??

that is what i've been told, and want to clarify.

some also say that i can pay $75 and get a brand new one (minus the warranty)
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    Hi all,
    this is my first post

can you just let me know whether the warranty paperwork is only allowed to stay on the original purchaser??

warranty is transferable... no problem... as long as it's within 2 yrs warranty period.

pay $75 for verification and get a receipt...not warranty paper....
    Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
    Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Hi all,
      this is my first post

No la,it won't be that case...otherwise those that buy preowned jia lat already.

As long as your watch is genuine they will still service as long as you PAY & PAY

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi all,
        this is my first post

Usually, the warranty paper/card will have the date of purchase and the warranty period is two yrs from the date of purchase. If u send ur watch to repair in RSC, you just show them the warranty paper (no need receipt even if u r nt the original buyer). They will still take down ur particulars (like name, address, contact number). That is what I experienced the last time round.
        -------------
        My collection:-
        a) Rolex Sub LV "Y" serial
        b) Rolex SS Daytona
        c) RXW Marina Militare MM20 47mm
        D) Marathon GSAR

Comment

Think it shldnt matter who owns it as long as its w/in te warranty period. Shld b similar to car ownership.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Think it shldnt matter who owns it as long as its w/in te warranty period. Shld b similar to car ownership.

No warrenty just pay and pay

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Bro.. maybe you can share with us who told you this? If it is an AD or a pre-owned shop, then we can know that this particular salesman from this shop is unethical.. then we all can black list that looser...

Don't worry, the brothers here already stated the truth.. now for you to go scold that person who told you other wise..

Hi all,
              this is my first post

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

i dont think i should be posting names here, but it is at:
                180 Bencoolen ST
                #01-XX.

PM me if you want to know more.

the watch definately not in warranty, but it is nice to have a paperwork trail, just like in accounting
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Did you hear correctly? Is it warranty or verification papers? I think what the shop meant was to pay $75 to get the verification papers. There's a difference between warranty papers and verification papers.
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Hi all,
                    this is my first post

the old type of warranty is a piece of paper. newer batches of rolex now comes with certification card.

if it is a pre-owned watch with warranty papers, then there is no rule indicating that the warranty paper is only allowed to stay on with original purchaser.

a ~$75 payment is for VERIFICATION that the rolex in your hands is geniue. that is all.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                      Did you hear correctly? Is it warranty or verification papers? I think what the shop meant was to pay $75 to get the verification papers. There's a difference between warranty papers and verification papers.
                      thanks, yes i did hear properly. she mentioned that i cannot get hold of the warranty papers as it contains the AD Stamp/name of purchaser/NIRC/etc.

and that for privacy purposes it will not be released to me, she also stated that because she is licensed 2nd hand dealer, i will get a invoice from her with 2yr inhouse, and verification can be obtained thru her for S$75 (verified by RSC)
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X