No announcement yet.

Which local AD..? For Submariners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=waikeekee;963160]Bro: I saw one of the advertiser selling the 116610LN for SGD9,800.00 BNIB

Yes, I do agree with you. I have never done such a thing and I don't mess around with our garmen, but I know a few friends who are living and based overseas doing such things. They saved on their air tickets.

Originally posted by Fugu_88 View Post
    Hi all bro/sis,
    Thank you very much for your replies. At first I am so very interested with the Green Hulk. But after viewing the actual watch in some shops in Chinatown. Don't really like the wasabi colour, as those fantastic photography I viewed online are so beautiful. But I chosen the Black Knight instead.
    Rolex Centre's rrp is 11,810 for Hulk, 11,120 for Black Knight (my own term of this name)..

Cause I posted a few "Help" in some threads can't get response, got no choice then visited a few ADs. Some don't give any discount. So like it, buy it..

If can get the above mentioned price of 10,008 from AD, it a good good price. Die die must buy for anyone interested in Black Knight. I am not so lucky, my friend and I bought one each, talk till no saliva also can't get 10,008. Good luck..!!QUOTE]

Bro! Congrats on your new Rolex. Hope you wear in good health. Since you are able to afford "The Black Knight" and like it, so long as you are getting a genuine one. It's ok lah! You are buying it for self-satisfaction and not for re-selling, why bother over 5-10% difference. Salesman need to put food on the table too, right?

I got quoted from a friend who works for this reputable AD for over 20 years and I know him just as long. Maybe, that's the perks. On your next Rolex, be more patience and check around more. Who knows, you might be able to save a few hundred bucks.

If I be you, go and look for the "Rubber B" black colour rubber strap when you are free. GMT Watch @ Golden Landmark sells them. I can't remember the unit number but they are on the 2nd floor.

Now, enjoy your Black Knight.
    Hi bro, thank you for the rubber strap information.
    Ya, your long time friend really nice to offer the friendship price
    Not so soon for the next one, enjoy this one first. Really happy with it, no regret choosing this black piece over the Green Hulk or Sub ND.

Comment

Originally posted by Jleo View Post
      Think can get lower price now for the Deepsea(black) from Grey seller....
      Wao bro Jleo, you are really proud owner of so many Rolex Sports Series.. So nice.

Comment

I hope you enjoy your purchase for a while, price doesn`t always matters, some people prefer to buy at local AD and pay 10-20% more on the purchase then buying from grey market seller. It all has to do with where do you feel comfortable with, the warranty is the same so it really has to come from the sales people who must give the feeling where you look for to you, and offcourse the Rolex

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Ramon View Post
          I hope you enjoy your purchase for a while, price doesn`t always matters, some people prefer to buy at local AD and pay 10-20% more on the purchase then buying from grey market seller. It all has to do with where do you feel comfortable with, the warranty is the same so it really has to come from the sales people who must give the feeling where you look for to you, and offcourse the Rolex

Yes, thank you. I like the watch, it's my first Rolex. Haha
          Last edited by Fugu_88; 27-10-14, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Nice Wristshot Bro! This is the first but i can tell you it won`t be the last!

Enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Ramon View Post
              Nice Wristshot Bro! This is the first but i can tell you it won`t be the last!

Enjoy it!
              Thank you, bro
              You too, enjoy your watches. Have a Nice Day

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X