Need help with 1st Rolex: GMT MasterII PepSi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tribal762000 View Post
    D series GMT Master 2 (pepsi)is a reasonably good buy with box and papers(complete set) for $7200 imho.
    Still a good buy IF not serviced before?

Comment

I seriously urge you to go compare prices at the many Rolex re-sale shops in town. You do find the Pepsi readily available. Strike up a chat with some of the friendlier sellers. they might be willing to share the going "market rate" for your Pepsi.

Comment

this pepsi/coke/black issue is not a big deal. bezels are available for sale from $$125 onwards.

you can also get one (parts exchange basis) at RSC for a similar price.
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

7.2k for this model if full set, good condition and without polished can buy liao.

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
            this pepsi/coke/black issue is not a big deal. bezels are available for sale from $$125 onwards.

you can also get one (parts exchange basis) at RSC for a similar price.
            Yes coke or Pepsi bezel are easy to get, just make sure if u can, dont buy from Sg rolex centre, they will need to take back your old bezel for exchange

Comment

Originally posted by Choo Yao Chuen View Post
              I seriously urge you to go compare prices at the many Rolex re-sale shops in town. You do find the Pepsi readily available. Strike up a chat with some of the friendlier sellers. they might be willing to share the going "market rate" for your Pepsi.
              Yes, and after checking, mopikoz can buy liao. I can safely confirms for the same watch (not polished, full set, good condition) rolex re-sale shops will be selling more ex. In here then maybe can get better deals

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                Yes, and after checking, mopikoz can buy liao. I can safely confirms for the same watch (not polished, full set, good condition) rolex re-sale shops will be selling more ex. In here then maybe can get better deals
                THanks alot guys!!!
                i will go ahead & take the plunge
                Meeting the guy up today

Will share my joy with u guys later
                Hope everything goes well

Comment

Best of luck bro.

Comment

yes, best of luck. do post pics

Comment

All the best to your deal. One shop I visited has 2 or 3 to choose from. Other have only one. Price range depend also on the day you visit. Need a guide msg me..

Walk around and flash your whist here once you got it.

Cheers,

Comment

Where are the pics??-

Congrats in advance and welcome to the club!!

Comment

hi guys,~!

Sorry for the late update, din have time to upload pic

Here it is~!!

Everything spanking clean, except for a slight scratch at the side case.
                          Overall happy with the purchase.
                          Thanks alot guys!

Comment

Very Nice Bro!!!! and just in time for Christmas

Don't worry about the scratch. You will get more of it.

Comment

The nicest and most practical Rolex watch... Keep it. There are fewer and fewer in the used market.

Congrats and welcome to GMT club

Comment

Please don't wear your watch with another piece of metal jewellery on the same wrist leh. You're asking for additional unnecessary scratches to your watch. Moreover, your bracelet draws attention away from your beautiful watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X