No announcement yet.

Rolex centre verification fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding the horror stories that some forumers shared for authentication at RSC.

let me share my good stories with RSC. ive personally had sent mine twice for two different watches and i got it back exactly in same condition without noticing any scratches, dings or watever that are not suppose to be seen on my watch. (i'am so pleased).

-They are friendly (some may say the are not)
    -Twice i came at 10 pm and got my watch at around lunchtime.
    -We paid 4 to 5 figure for a Rolex, i think $107 at RSC to get it authenticate is reasonable.

Although i bought my watch from a reputable preowned shop in 2012,(being a noob)it was my first two Rolex so i was being a lil bit unsecure so i decided to send it a day after i purchase it. but now i still buy from the same shops for preowned Rolex but didn't send it for authentication as now i already feel safe built trust with the dealer.
    Last edited by dark_divine1218; 14-02-15, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Just to add, now RSC do not issue any form of written verification. Once they r done with the check, they will just return u ur watch telling u its authentic or fake. Then u pay $107 & bye bye. They used to issued a "service charge", but now no longer. Anyone else got different treatment?

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
        Just to add, now RSC do not issue any form of written verification. Once they r done with the check, they will just return u ur watch telling u its authentic or fake. Then u pay $107 & bye bye. They used to issued a "service charge", but now no longer. Anyone else got different treatment?
        Same, they just say your watch is original.

I wonder what if they verified that the watch is fake, what would they say?

Probably, Tks for the 107, pls go over opposite our shop to get a new original piece, haha

Comment

Originally posted by milkshake View Post

Probably, Tks for the 107, pls go over opposite our shop to get a new original piece, haha
          tot since its a service they provided.. shldnt there even be a invoice at all? cos without invoice or receipt then why shld they charge GST.. as there won't be a record of the service they provided to customer..
          sigpic

Comment

there is a service invoice issued that amounts to $107.

it does not state authentication on the receipt. just service fee.

the only reason i can think of for not putting authentication fee under description is to prevent the same watch after authenticated that is original then goes through transformation and it is sold with the receipt bearing RSC logo and authentication fee on the receipt.

as such to safeguard themselves, they put service fee.

Originally posted by Smintboy View Post
            tot since its a service they provided.. shldnt there even be a invoice at all? cos without invoice or receipt then why shld they charge GST.. as there won't be a record of the service they provided to customer..
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by milkshake View Post

I'm not sure about Rolex but most big brands, staffs are taught not to say it's fake/replica, but just simply this is not our product, this watch isn't from our workshop or something along that line.

Comment

no more auth svc at RSC presently?

hi everyone. is this true? where will be a reliable place to auth a rolex these days then if this is true. thanks n happy weekend to one n all

Comment

Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
                  hi everyone. is this true? where will be a reliable place to auth a rolex these days then if this is true. thanks n happy weekend to one n all
                  Yes it is true. You may want to try some of the independent watch companies like JW and Top Hour to seek watch authentication services.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

thank you bro

thank you bro

Comment

curious..
                      since this post has been quite some time, so.. is the verification price still at $107?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Yes it is true. You may want to try some of the independent watch companies like JW and Top Hour to seek watch authentication services.
                        Originally posted by jmquek View Post
                        curious..
                        since this post has been quite some time, so.. is the verification price still at $107?
                        I wonder if you read thorough enough

If you still wish to know how much the RSC charged when they WERE providing this service, yes, it WAS $107.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Just dropped by Top Hour at Lucky Plaza yesterday. Was told that authentication is $50.

Comment

Is it trust-able? Compare to rolex service centre

Comment

Does Rolex Singapore still accepts authentication of watches? I heard some people saying they doesnt do it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by frewxxx View Post
                                Does Rolex Singapore still accepts authentication of watches? I heard some people saying they doesnt do it anymore
                                I would like to know too......

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X