No announcement yet.

Rolex centre verification fee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe this information is readily available here in the forum as well as the Internet

The ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) Singapore has ceased to provide watch authentication services several years ago. They used to do it for a fee of S$107, and took between a couple of hours to half a day's time.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

well, been out of the game for awhile now. may i ask if top hour / jw is still the places to go to for verification? i personally like jw more but i'm not sure if they do on the spot verifications.
      fallraen
      "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Hi all I need help. How, where do I verify Rolex is authentic

Comment

Originally posted by derricko View Post
          Hi all I need help. How, where do I verify Rolex is authentic
          There are some watch shops that do authentication for a fee. Can try JWWatch, Top Hour, Bronze Age, K2.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Recently i went to install more link on my daytona at rolex centre because it has missing link and they need 1 day to finish the job. I see they inspect my watch and seek my permission to remove the back sticker. I dont understand why . I ask if they check the watch is authentic as the reason why they need to remove my back sticker just for adding link. She did not answer my question but did told me if you send in for servicing, they will check the watch if its real and send you a quote. if its fake, they will call you and ask you to take back the watch as they cant service it but that will cost some money for servicing if its real but at least from what she told me they will check the authencity of the watch before providing you a quote.

Comment

I have been a rolex collector for more than 15 years (modern and 4-digits vintage) and had visited RSC in many countries for authentication services. My RSC-to-go is Hong Kong. My honest advice is don't bother to go to RSC Singapore. There is no professionalism and transparency throughout the authentication process. A waste of money, in my opinion. In Hong Kong, the authentication process is provided free of charge and full disclosure to ensure a fair and transparent assessment. It is FREE! My assessment, after comparing RSCs in Hong Kong, US, London and Singapore, Singapore RSC does not carry out its professional services that meets the expectations of Rolex-loyalists.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X