GMT master II at 2K??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black View Post
    Hi..im new to rolex and saw in auction tat a gmt master II sellin at 2K..is it possible...cms with box n cert n use only for 8mths..nd advice fr old bird here..thks in advance
    there is NO way in blue hell that is possible unless you are talking abt sterling pounds. but even then, may not be able to get.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
      If im not wrong, the swiss replica cost abt $2000. better to buy a pre-owned right?
      About 1k USD.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
        Here you go..... had an encounter last yr Jan....cos out of curiousity.. came with photos too..hehe and even willing to send me the 'watch' provided i wire half of the payment...heheh....

__________________________________________________ ___________

Hello,

You are the winner of : 18K gold / steel Rolex GMT Master Ref. 16713

Here is the payment details:

Item Price is : $3300.00SGD
        Shipping price is : $ 40.00SGD (Included Insurance cost)
        ------------------------------------------------
        Total price is : $3340.00SGD

Send the payment ($3340.00SGD) via Wire Transfer and you could deduct the wire fee from the total payment.

Send the payment to :

Account Holder : TERA CARDINA
        Account number : 3020-01-000709500
        Bank Name : BANK RAKYAT INDONESIA
        Bank SWIFT Code : BRINIDJA
        Bank Branch : BRI 3020 UNIT KENTUNGAN
        Bank Address : Jl. CIK DI TIRO NO 3
        City : YOGYAKARTA
        State : DIY
        Zip : 55223

Let me know if you have been sent the payment and send me the copy of payment.

Send me your shipping address and your personal number first, So i can prepare the package of the item soon.

I will ship the item via FedEx wooden package service only and I will ship to you the tracking number.

- This item will be double boxed and packed very well.
        - This item is best condition as described or your money back

I have watch cleanner used, I will ship it to you too.

With the name of my God Jesus, You will get 100% authentic rolex with perfect condition.

Thank You.

Best All Regards,
        Tera Cardina
        Wah seh...Malay Christians...hard to find man...

You ask him which church he go to la...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

A lot of scams going around in online auctions. Buyers, pls be careful
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

haha..indeed the seller hv reply me and told me tat the watch wil be sent fr indo bt haven tok abt payment..hv to miss tis one..btw was quote by a shop gmt master II at 6250 exclude 7%gst worth to buy??

Comment

..btw was quote by a shop gmt master II at 6250 exclude 7%gst worth to buy??
              Depends on its condition, age and whether got box & papers or not.
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

wats the initial cost of gmt master II..is it stil possible to get new piece..nt the latest model i meant

Comment

wats the initial cost of gmt master II..is it stil possible to get new piece..nt the latest model i meant
                  if u referring to the 16710. the last list price is 7555. it is still possible to get. local will be very tough. jap and usa might still have stock.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

GMT master II at 2K??

These sellers are mainly from European countries and they work as a group by giving each other positive rating to look good, sometime they creat alot of nick in the auction. I have seen these people operating in Yahoo sg! for many years already, if you realy scrutinised their auction you will find some loop holes. Better be safe than sorry its our hard earn mony..........
                      Rolex Submarina TT 116613LN
                      Rolex Explorer 216570
                      Panarai Black Seal PAM 380
                      Breitling Chronomat Evolution TT
                      RXW MM 20
                      Breitling Super Avenger
                      Breitling ChronoMatic
                      Breitling Super Ocean Chrono
                      Breitling STEELFish
                      Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Chrono Globe
                      Rolex 15200

Comment

Hi..im new to rolex and saw in auction tat a gmt master II sellin at 2K..is it possible...cms with box n cert n use only for 8mths..nd advice fr old bird here..thks in advance
                        Just to ask if what you saw was from an Indonesian seller. A friend of mine had a similar experience. He asked if a daytona 6365 red was a good buy and worth collecting and in my humble opinion, its a gem worth collecting & worth every cent! However, when he told me this seller is asking only S$3K+ with orginal paper, booklet and box, i told him its not possible. The value of this particular watch is USS$20K ~ USS$30K since its a rare model. It's just too good to be true..

Top watch commands top dollar! If you are serious about buying a gd genuine rolex, step up to the plate and join the true legion of collectors.
                        Last edited by patrickchristianchang; 01-02-08, 07:47 AM. Reason: wrong unit of $

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X