Bracelet issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracelet issue

Hi, does anyone feel that the bracelet is lopsided.
    3 links were removed.
    Experts, please comment, thanks.

Bracelet issue

Comment

looks like it

Comment

There are only 3 links at the 6 o'clock end and 5 on the 12 o'clock side. Have it changed to 4 on each side, excluding those hidden in the clasp or when the clasp is closed. If 4 links on the 6 o'clock end is too long for you, check with RSC if a half link for this watch model is available. It might be that you need 3.5 links on the 6 o'clock side.

Comment

depends on the look after wearing. usually to have the clasp look center on the back wrist, the clasp will not be center when taken off.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

It looks like a tt sub..sorry no half link for this model...

Try flipping the buckle upside dwn...then u can adjust your 6 o clock length.but 12 o clock will be fixed.

I believe u have a small wrist. Just put 4 links at 12 o clock. Flip the buckle and try on. It do the trick but u have to lock your buckle the opposite way.
            Rolex Submariner 116610LN
            Rolex daytona 116515LN
            Patek Ah gua naut
            Audemars P ROO Volcano

Comment

6 o'clock side total 3 links , 12 o'clock side total 7 links including {Hidden} link.
              RSC count as half we count as one.
              Remove one link from 12 o'clock side adding into 6 o'clock side.
              I believe this issue not about small wrist I believe this about level up the bracelets

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I will be bringing the watch to the AD or RSC to have it adjusted.

Comment

it may look strange.

more important is when you wear the watch, is the case closer towards you or further away from you or it sits nicely on your wrist?

where you prefer the case to sit on your wrist?
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi TS, It will not sit nicely on the wrist this way.

It will be fine once you move one link across to the side that has only three links an it will balance out with 4 on one side and 4.5 on the other side.

in my many years of experience playing wit Rolex bracelets and straps, i would say that the perfect balnce for submariner is basically between one to one and half links difference.
                    For other bracelets it is different as the clasp length complicates matters.

In Your case , it is a difference of 2.5 links (3links : 5.5links) as per pics.
                    Since the total is 8.5 links. you can try 4:4.5 config or 4:5 config.

I wear mine 4links by 5.5links

But no matter what people tell you, as long as you feel ok, just do it your way.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X