Heart dropped! Dented Crown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can understand your pain

once my tudor knock the metal bar when i miss it bouncing back, the bezel scratched
    another was my omega, bus brake and my wrist hit the pole instead of of grab in time

just leave as a memory lor

look for some watch shop or rsc check replacement crown, is replaceable if you really want to
    past collection
    Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
    Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

Ouch, it really hurts bro.

Comment

I can feel your pain bro.... Ouch >.<
        "The Datograph is perfect in every detail. The Germans [Lange] have surpassed us [the Swiss]." - Philippe Dufour

Comment

as long as it is still able to function well, it is ok to leave it.
          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

leave it alone but not sure inside injured or not

in the first place, why let her play with the watch???

Comment

Originally posted by techno View Post
              leave it alone but not sure inside injured or not

in the first place, why let her play with the watch???
              Left it for awhile on the study desk and the moment came back she already dropped it!

Anyway.... everything still working fine

Comment

oh ok

just leave with it, and share with her what she had done with her curiosity when she grown up

Comment

Originally posted by Vince80 View Post
                  My little princess was playing with my DSSD blue and dropped it straight into the floor! Crown face down. Luckily other parts is ok except for the crown that took the first impact. With that amount of weight, it created a bad dent at the edge of the crown dial!

Wondering what would be the cost damage to get it replaced? Don't think it could be repair. Any Bros have any idea? Most likely will just live with it first till the next servicing.
                  Anyway not really noticeable. But it does hurt.
                  If it hurts you, go to eBay to buy a spare pre-owned crown which should cost less than US$50 and in good conditions and replaced the dented one in any of the popular servicing shops that know how to service a Rolex. Crowns are easy to replace and they should charge you only a small fee.

Comment

If this is your fav watch, go get it replaced asap. If it's not and only worn ln rotation, then maybe leave it.

I would fix it to take the guilt away from your princess and also to
                    stop it bothering you whenever you wear it. i'm sure she has learnt her lesson.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X