Went to RSC today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to RSC today...

Hi all finally went to RSC today for both things and in the end I got three! Hehe....

First on the list was the adjustment of my bracelet. Took out my watch, wore it on the wrist and showed it to the lady. She thought my watch was a good fit on my wrist and I took it out and she told me my watch is balanced. She suggested that I loosen one notch on the inside of the clasp and try. Tried the newly adjusted strap, but still prefered the old setting so asked her to adjust back...

Then when she handed back the watch to me, I asked her whether my watch can be regulated as its 2 secs off daily. She actually agreed to check for me and put on the machine. Ok took 20 mins and my watch is super accurate now hehe... Will monitor these 2 days...

While waiting for my watch, I was looking thru the brochure but did not find the oyster perpetual book so I asked the security guard they have a not. She actually came back with the book together with the latest price list and gave it to me! Hehe.... Free book...

The guy that brought my watch out also gave me a cleaning cloth, all free... So my experience at RSC was good...
    PAM 233K :woohoo:
    IWC BP 5004 :D
    Explorer II Z Series white dial :yay:
    Casio Pro Trek :appluse:

One last one: JLC Tribute to Polaris 68 re-edition

That sounds great man!

Hahaha...service is always good. Wait till u see the servicing costs next time hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

can post the price list ?

Comment

wah so gotch!!

me also interested in price list
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
          wah so gotch!!

me also interested in price list
          Can post a not ah? Anyway the lady quite friendly lah, not like what some forumers say.... Maybe her mood good today?

Comment

Originally posted by rotan View Post
            Can post a not ah? Anyway the lady quite friendly lah, not like what some forumers say.... Maybe her mood good today?
            the old ones quite LL but young ones are friendly. POsting of list price should be okay, but maybe not in this thread.

Comment

Scan and put into PDF file. The upload somewhere for us to download

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Haha sorry guys I also a bit pai say to say that my house don't have scanner.... But if you need the price of any watch can pm me lah.... Sorry for the inconvenience...

I'm a dinosaur when it comes to IT stuff....

Comment

I had good service when i was ROC too, the lady very nice also gib me free cloth hehehe

Rotan how many rollie do you own huh? care to share
                  Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Maybe Hang Cheng Pai (Bad Economy), give out cloth to score points...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
                      I had good service when i was ROC too, the lady very nice also gib me free cloth hehehe

Rotan how many rollie do you own huh? care to share
                      Dua only Bro.... Still working hard to finance more in the future hehe... No lah actually very happy with my collection now already... Maybe one more PAM233 in the future hehe... That would be perfect

Comment

Hi all finally went to RSC today for both things and in the end I got three! Hehe....

First on the list was the adjustment of my bracelet. Took out my watch, wore it on the wrist and showed it to the lady. She thought my watch was a good fit on my wrist and I took it out and she told me my watch is balanced. She suggested that I loosen one notch on the inside of the clasp and try. Tried the newly adjusted strap, but still prefered the old setting so asked her to adjust back...

Then when she handed back the watch to me, I asked her whether my watch can be regulated as its 2 secs off daily. She actually agreed to check for me and put on the machine. Ok took 20 mins and my watch is super accurate now hehe... Will monitor these 2 days...

While waiting for my watch, I was looking thru the brochure but did not find the oyster perpetual book so I asked the security guard they have a not. She actually came back with the book together with the latest price list and gave it to me! Hehe.... Free book...

The guy that brought my watch out also gave me a cleaning cloth, all free... So my experience at RSC was good...
                        hi... mind if i ask: so in the end u got all these services at zero dollars???

Comment

adjusting of bracelet is free.

regulation of timing is free.

rolex lint cloth provided is out of goodwill. heng u get, not heng u dont get.

sent mine for regulation of timing twice, bo cloth.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Dua only Bro.... Still working hard to finance more in the future hehe... No lah actually very happy with my collection now already... Maybe one more PAM233 in the future hehe... That would be perfect
                            For WIS it is nvr enuff lol
                            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              adjusting of bracelet is free.

regulation of timing is free.

rolex lint cloth provided is out of goodwill. heng u get, not heng u dont get.

sent mine for regulation of timing twice, bo cloth.
                              Just wondering, if I send my sub 1680 for time regulating don't know got free or not .....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X