Advice on Rolex for MUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on Rolex for MUM

Been reading this forum and need some opinions. I'm a rolex noob.
    I intend to get a Rolex for my mum's(50+yrs old) bday in Aug.
    Need advice on a nice ladies model available that is within my budget, say below $5K? As this is a gift, i would not want to purchase a second hand.

With that budget for a brand new ladies' ROLEX, the models available are the klassik such as AK (airking) and ss Date. My advice is you walk the ground and do an appreciation of the various models. At least have some basic understanding then you can narrow down to your target. Having date/no-date is another consideration for your Mom because it also determines the price.

Cheers!
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Lady Datejust prolly would be a nice choice... am sure AD can give good discount straight away... wad a thoughtful child u are...

Comment

the choice is clear - SDDS

if the SDDS is out, you can also consider the lady datejust as suggested by limtedd. Unless, it's meant to be a surprise gift, how about bring her to an AD to look see look see.
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

Sori but SDDS refers to?
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

under 5k without the choice of preown is pretty tough.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Sori but SDDS refers to?
              SDDS = DSSD?
              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
              three times is enemy action and
              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
              ."

Comment

W/o the choice of preown is indeed tough...

Unless u get another brand

Best is that you up budget to 6k then easier

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

if u dont mind date less rolex, oyster bracelet, list is about 5450. after less will be within ur budget.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hmm...tink can increase to $6k.It's a surprise gift and my mum is the kind who appreciates the small things in life. Last 2 years, my bro's gf give her a cheap handbag for bday, she oredi so happy. Thanks for the ideas, now can consider the classic AK, Date SS, Lady Datejust(the oyster series is chio but over budget i tink). The SDDS look too sporty for mum.
                    I'll definitely get my own rollie in Dec, preown of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      the choice is clear - SDDS

if the SDDS is out, you can also consider the lady datejust as suggested by limtedd. Unless, it's meant to be a surprise gift, how about bring her to an AD to look see look see.
                      wah if can get SDDS for $5k i also want!!!

yea usually mothers dun mind about what u buy, as long as u have sincere intention to make her happy... me still cannot afford rolex for mum so mother's day only give her a kiss on her cheek... she also happy liao, hehehe

Comment

Yeah...it's the thought that counts...

As long as she likes it..hey abit more is totally i promise you...totally worth it

Now u just reminded me...I was thinking of getting 1 for my mum...sigh so many things in mind! Well I think my Rollie can wait...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X