Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u guys come across this problem? With Any Oyster Case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do u guys come across this problem? With Any Oyster Case?

I got a 'K' series Exp2 Wt and i got a small dent on the back of the case. (Due To my Putting position i guess) Can RSC Polish it out or not? Will it affect the WR?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Louis View Post
    I got a 'K' series Exp2 Wt and i got a small dent on the back of the case. (Due To my Putting position i guess) Can RSC Polish it out or not? Will it affect the WR?
    Polish is in leh where got out 1? haha...anyway...NOPE. RSC can't do miracles...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

if it is a dent, can go RSC and check if something can be done other than changing the case.

if not, try to go to some independent watch repairs and enquire if they can help.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

ThankS...Man

Oh ok Tks...might be going to Rcs Next week see wat they can do about it...

Rolex Explorer II (White)
        Tag Heuer Classic 2000 (Silver Dial)

Comment

Oh ok Tks...might be going to Rcs Next week see wat they can do about it...

Wish you good luck

If the dent is NOT deep, it shouldn't be a problem to remove it.

Cheerio,

Comment

hi louis, sorry to hear abt the dent. do update us on the status of yr visit to rsc.
            Remnants of my irresponsibility:
            "Foreign affections"
            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
            2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
            3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
            4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
            What's NEXT?

Comment

Well..tks for the reply guys. I called RSC on mON and explained my case thingy to them.. and since it was a very small dent they told me if it really bother you can send it in for a check or a Full Servicing cum refinish of the Case and Bracelet and it will cost about 300-400.. i think i will wait till my next service and should be around end of year bah.. at the mean time i uses a very soft plastic found at my workshop to use it to push the dent in.. and IT WORKS. the dent went in a little and a gd polishing by RSC will make the watch look "Just like new" again.

My Wish List
              Rolex Sub 16610 LV

Comment

Well..tks for the reply guys. I called RSC on mON and explained my case thingy to them.. and since it was a very small dent they told me if it really bother you can send it in for a check or a Full Servicing cum refinish of the Case and Bracelet and it will cost about 300-400.. i think i will wait till my next service and should be around end of year bah.. at the mean time i uses a very soft plastic found at my workshop to use it to push the dent in.. and IT WORKS. the dent went in a little and a gd polishing by RSC will make the watch look "Just like new" again.

My Wish List
                Rolex Sub 16610 LV
                GOOD move...

Actually you won't notice the dent when the watch put on to your wrist. I understand how you feel with the dent, however when time goes by you will get use to it and it won't bother you anymore.

Cheerio,

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  if it is a dent, can go RSC and check if something can be done other than changing the case.

if not, try to go to some independent watch repairs and enquire if they can help.
                  can change casing one? expensive or not?

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                    can change casing one? expensive or not?
                    change can, expensive - you say leh?
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

recalled that one of my fren changed his 5513 casing to a new one..I think 400-500 hundred..

Comment

My exp2 got a deep cut by the side of the case and is also thinking of changing the case. Question is, the serial number is engraved on the case, will RSC imprint back the serial number if they change the case? I thinking of getting it polished. But my worry is the affected area will be buffed off, leaving the bezel protruding even more.

Comment

replacement case has a different case number
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X