Queries on SUBMARINER !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queries on SUBMARINER !!

Hi all , need help regarding issue on submariner . its the 1st rolex i getting and had a few offers . . a "P" series submariner wit date and pinhole which my fren wants to sell it off at 5.8k . condition is gd .

Is it worth the price ??? thanks !!

Yes, buy.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

is there box and papers?

is there the anchor?

is there the red and green tag?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

O forget to add in , there is no cert n box for e watch . . so isit worth getting it ?? i m considering between gmt II or submariner

Comment

No buy.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

absolutely NO go but that's just my .0005 cents worth.
            Remnants of my irresponsibility:
            "Foreign affections"
            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
            2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
            3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
            4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
            What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by thegreat View Post
              Hi all , need help regarding issue on submariner . its the 1st rolex i getting and had a few offers . . a "P" series submariner wit date and pinhole which my fren wants to sell it off at 5.8k . condition is gd .

Is it worth the price ??? thanks !!
              Not worth it as the watch is 6 to 8 years old liao, furthermore without fullset. Save a bit more ( about 1.5k ) can get an overseas bnib set from our forum.

Comment

OO . i very new to tiz as its my 1st rollie tat i gotta own . . thinkin of either a submariner or gmtII . . can anyone guide mi like as in wat r e price tat worth buyin for tat P series sub !! thanks !

Comment

erm so roughly bout wat price den its a worthy buy ??

Comment

erm so roughly bout wat price den its a worthy buy ??
                    Not very sure with pre-own price, but a good way to find out is bring the watch to pre-owned shop and pretend that you want to sell the watch to them and ask them to quote a price for you. From there just top-up a bit for your friend

Comment

O forget to add in , there is no cert n box for e watch . . so isit worth getting it ?? i m considering between gmt II or submariner
                      don't buy/ 5.8k for a piece w/o paper and box isn't worth it. Might as well hunt for a better piece.
                      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                        don't buy/ 5.8k for a piece w/o paper and box isn't worth it. Might as well hunt for a better piece.
                        Hi how about 5.2? i have no idea which series but it without paper and box but shop will be able to offer warranty and trade in/sell back

By they way what are the papers? cert or other items??

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by yongjun View Post
                          Hi how about 5.2? i have no idea which series but it without paper and box but shop will be able to offer warranty and trade in/sell back

By they way what are the papers? cert or other items??

Thanks in advance!
                          Is the 2nd hand shop reputable? If so, can consider ba, i think u ask around more for better price or things. The warranty from 2nd hand shop is 1 yr.

cert= the official cert of the watch, something like birth cert.
                          box = the box of the watch, can gt from outside abt $100
                          red tag and price tag= for collection purpose
                          paper= the booklet that describe the watch
                          series= means which year the watch is produced
                          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                            Is the 2nd hand shop reputable? If so, can consider ba, i think u ask around more for better price or things. The warranty from 2nd hand shop is 1 yr.

cert= the official cert of the watch, something like birth cert.
                            box = the box of the watch, can gt from outside abt $100
                            red tag and price tag= for collection purpose
                            paper= the booklet that describe the watch
                            series= means which year the watch is produced
                            Thank you so much bro zidaneong!!!

The shop offers 2 years warranty, ask around this shop cheapest. Peng Kwee $6.5....but i have yet to confirm the series...

But then again if no box and paper next time would it be difficult to let go??

Thanks & Regards!

Comment

Not pengkwee if u can. Do a search here and you'll knw it doesn't hv a gd reputation.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X