Queries on SUBMARINER !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Not pengkwee if u can. Do a search here and you'll knw it doesn't hv a gd reputation.
    ya i heard something frm my friend to...but theirs too ex la me no budget, anyway i just gotten it this evening liaoz....now got problem hehe don know how to adjust the time hahaha cant pull the thing out~

Comment

Originally posted by yongjun View Post
      ya i heard something frm my friend to...but theirs too ex la me no budget, anyway i just gotten it this evening liaoz....now got problem hehe don know how to adjust the time hahaha cant pull the thing out~
      Don't go PK, kena chop carrot. Don;t be smitten by the pretty girls sia. Slowly turn, then pull out the crown to adjust. Post the pic of your watch.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
        Don't go PK, kena chop carrot. Don;t be smitten by the pretty girls sia. Slowly turn, then pull out the crown to adjust. Post the pic of your watch.
        hehe thank you thank you! at last can adjust liao just nw was trying to pull it out haha, will post when i free to take the pic. My wife is the one wearing me just admiring

ya pk ex sia...just went to check out their price that day only

Comment

hehe thank you thank you! at last can adjust liao just nw was trying to pull it out haha, will post when i free to take the pic. My wife is the one wearing me just admiring

ya pk ex sia...just went to check out their price that day only
          Ya, so enjoy your new watch. Your wife will be wearing it or is it you that is wearing?
          Current Collection :

Comment

Congratz! Share with pics if can.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
              Ya, so enjoy your new watch. Your wife will be wearing it or is it you that is wearing?
              my wife wearing, i don wear wathes my hand too small haha, hers also one "lock" needs to be taken out but this cause the latch not closed entirely...nevertheless she still love it la.

Though she is wearing i also enjoy "having" the watch, thinking of penarai as next target but scared investment value not as good as rolex, rolex anywhere also can sell...

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Congratz! Share with pics if can.
                Thank you! sure i will take a pic when the watch is at home

Comment

HI can i noe a W series sub n F series is bout how many years olD ???

Comment

Originally posted by thegreat View Post
                    HI can i noe a W series sub n F series is bout how many years olD ???
                    W = 1995
                    F = 2003
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I having another 2 choices of a F series and a W series . e difference price between them is bout 800bucks . so i thinkin which to get . any advise ??

Comment

my wife wearing, i don wear wathes my hand too small haha, hers also one "lock" needs to be taken out but this cause the latch not closed entirely...nevertheless she still love it la.

Though she is wearing i also enjoy "having" the watch, thinking of penarai as next target but scared investment value not as good as rolex, rolex anywhere also can sell...
                        oic, Good Husband.
                        Current Collection :

Comment

I having another 2 choices of a F series and a W series . e difference price between them is bout 800bucks . so i thinkin which to get . any advise ??
                          Can you be more specific about your qns? What is the price of a F-series and W-series. Do they come with box, paper, full links, condition, tags, booklets, bezel protector etc? Then brothers here can offer some advice.

A F-series full set with the works should be about low S$6K mkt price in current market... it could be around mid S$6k around last June.... my 0.0002 worth

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                          - GMT II
                          - GMT IIc TT
                          - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                          - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                          - U1
                          - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

There are a number of factors to take note as well other than the prices. I have attached a list and i hope it helps, strictly in my own opinions...

1. Certificate
                            2. Box
                            3. Condition of watch.
                            4. If the watch is more than 5 years, when was the last servicing done.
                            5. Strap condition.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X