Rare occurrence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yippie123 View Post
    There are limited Rolex models one wanted. So how would a VIP spend alot each year other than further selling for profit? The so called AD VIPs are actually grey trader to be honest
    I was told the AD will screen the VIP's job beforehand, something akin to knowing-your-customer to see if the VIP is a "dealer".

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalOak View Post
      I was told the AD will screen the VIP's job beforehand, something akin to knowing-your-customer to see if the VIP is a "dealer".
      So say if one would be qualify as VIP (non grey trader), he needs to spend 200k a year accumulated to 1M before he can get those hot sports model. You can calculate how many gold watches he needs to buy each year to buy 1 or 2 sports model. And why does he needs buy this many watches other than to resell ?

Comment

So say if one would be qualify as VIP (non grey trader), he needs to spend 200k a year accumulated to 1M before he can get those hot sports model. You can calculate how many gold watches he needs to buy each year to buy 1 or 2 sports model. And why does he needs buy this many watches other than to resell ?
        There are many HNWI in Singapore and in this region. Some of them easily blow 100-200k in a RM or a perpetual calendar. I doubt the Sg AD sell daytona to the greys here because the Rolex business is too lucrative to lose. They also have their own VIP customers to service.

The greys probably get their daytonas from the AD in Spain/Portugal/Italy.

Comment

There are many HNWI in Singapore and in this region. Some of them easily blow 100-200k in a RM or a perpetual calendar. I doubt the Sg AD sell daytona to the greys here because the Rolex business is too lucrative to lose. They also have their own VIP customers to service.

The greys probably get their daytonas from the AD in Spain/Portugal/Italy.
          Exactly, thats a RM, for 100-200k a month in Rolex to just get to VIP ? Your guess how many gold/platinum watches you need to buy. Guess what, i have been shown a list how much i will have to buy in bundle in order to buy one Hulk, Batman, Daytona and others. So bundle deal or VIP list, your guest.

Comment

I went but couldnt see sea dweller... Are you sure its not DSSD?
            Visited THG at Parkway Parade yesterday. These were some ROLEX models I saw on display:

- Airking;
            - Daytona half-golds (black and white dial available);
            - Explorer;
            - Explorer II (black dial);
            - Milgauss (white dial; disco model); and
            - Submariner half-golds (blue and black dial available).

Specifically, no SS Submariners; no SS Sea-Dwellers; no SS Daytonas.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Visited THG at Parkway Parade yesterday. These were some ROLEX models I saw on display:

- Airking;
              - Daytona half-golds (black and white dial available);
              - Explorer;
              - Explorer II (black dial);
              - Milgauss (white dial; disco model); and
              - Submariner half-golds (blue and black dial available).

Specifically, no SS Submariners; no SS Sea-Dwellers; no SS Daytonas.
              You can easily cross check with the SE whether there are these 3 models on the date I created this thread.

Don't you reckon they may have been sold by now? What's the point of me lying about these 3 basic sports models anyway?

Or do you expect me to update this thread everyday?
              Last edited by RoyalOak; 30-10-17, 12:18 PM.

Comment

You can easily cross check with the SE whether there are these 3 models on the date I created this thread.

Don't you reckon they may have been sold by now? What's the point of me lying about these 3 basic sports models anyway?

Or do you expect me to update this thread everyday?
                I think you have misunderstood my post. I do not doubt or am disputing what you saw that day..hahaha.. chill bro

I was merely sharing what I saw YESTERDAY, in a way, giving an update from your previous sharing of the watches you saw. It was more of trying to share with members here what THG still had for sale. I'm not surprised that one or two of those pieces I saw may have been sold yesterday even. No worries
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  I think you have misunderstood my post. I do not doubt or am disputing what you saw that day..hahaha.. chill bro

I was merely sharing what I saw YESTERDAY, in a way, giving an update from your previous sharing of the watches you saw. It was more of trying to share with members here what THG still had for sale. I'm not surprised that one or two of those pieces I saw may have been sold yesterday even. No worries
                  Apologies for the misunderstanding

Peace

Comment

And anyway, most did not come with discount or discount was minimal (5% max).
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X