Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowspeeder View Post
    A 42mm Sub ND if I may dream a little?
    It's possible, taking into consideration how ROLEX, over recent years, has succumbed to the 'big watch trend' by upsizing the Explorer II and Sea-Dwellers.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Upcoming Baselworld 2018

Will this thread be updating the latest news of Baselworld 2018 ?

Earlier on from Rolex Instagram, They showcase a new Jubilee bracelet with an oyster clasp.. Those who are curious can check it out

Comment

this would be interesting.

my bet is that it is likely to be a GMT since this model has jubilee bracelet before.

many are speculating that it will be the coke bezel that gets this bracelet.

however, i am more incline to an updated version of the root beer bezel.

the more interesting question is that will rolex discontinue any of the GMT model or will it be adding a newer version.

Originally posted by sy1994 View Post
        Will this thread be updating the latest news of Baselworld 2018 ?

Earlier on from Rolex Instagram, They showcase a new Jubilee bracelet with an oyster clasp.. Those who are curious can check it out
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

cant wait for the new model. Counting down!

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            this would be interesting.

my bet is that it is likely to be a GMT since this model has jubilee bracelet before.

many are speculating that it will be the coke bezel that gets this bracelet.

however, i am more incline to an updated version of the root beer bezel.

the more interesting question is that will rolex discontinue any of the GMT model or will it be adding a newer version.
            well.. i’m guessing it’s a sky dweller with a super jubilee bracelet..as a jubilee bracelet on a GMT doesn’t look sporty..just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by dampachi View Post
              well.. i’m guessing it’s a sky dweller with a super jubilee bracelet..as a jubilee bracelet on a GMT doesn’t look sporty..just my opinion
              Lol skydweller also belongs to sport series 😂😂😂

Comment

finally the pepsi is relaunched in steel model with jubilee bracelet

click here to find out more

click here to see other rolex new models in 2018
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  finally the pepsi is relaunched in steel model with jubilee bracelet

click here to find out more

click here to see other rolex new models in 2018

Comment

What are your thoughts guys?

My thoughts.. Jubilee Pepsi is cool imo! But I can't appreciate the looks of Jubilee. As for the new GMT Brown Black.. I find it quite a dull combination.

Everything about Rolex 2018 can be found on their websites, models that you don't see in the list, are officially discontinued I guess.

Comment

sounds mission impossible

First post ! Been following this closely. Rang up close to 10 AD.
                      don't even accept waiting list anymore for any sports steel... these days its not even customer choosing watches but AD choosing customers

Comment

Where to register waiting list for new Pepsi GMT?

Just called a number of ADs this evening, apparently they don't register people on waiting list. How am i suppose to get this watch? Any lao jiaos here to shed some light?

Comment

No new sub sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by sy1994 View Post
                            What are your thoughts guys?

My thoughts.. Jubilee Pepsi is cool imo! But I can't appreciate the looks of Jubilee. As for the new GMT Brown Black.. I find it quite a dull combination.

Everything about Rolex 2018 can be found on their websites, models that you don't see in the list, are officially discontinued I guess.
                            Over time, the distinction between the sports and klassik models with ROLEX seems more and more blurry. They are now using a klassik-looking (jubilee) bracelet on a sporty-looking GMT-Master II, well..... .. it may look nice in metal but that's left to be seen. I just hope ROLEX is flexible enough to give their customers choices of bracelets.

Originally posted by livefresh View Post
                            Just called a number of ADs this evening, apparently they don't register people on waiting list. How am i suppose to get this watch? Any lao jiaos here to shed some light?
                            Other alternatives will be to leave your request with some of the grey/pre-owned watch dealers and wait; or, search for it overseas.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              They are now using a klassik-looking (jubilee) bracelet on a sporty-looking GMT-Master II, well..... ..
                              Love the look for new watch but dislike that girly looking bracelet. Sorry to say that bracelet is f'ugly

Comment

Originally posted by WatchRUs View Post
                                Love the look for new watch but dislike that girly looking bracelet. Sorry to say that bracelet is f'ugly
                                I agree, don't like the new bracelet. Seemed less manly.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X