Baselworld 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowspeeder View Post
    I agree, don't like the new bracelet. Seemed less manly.
    Who says ROLEX was only targeting men
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

it it has been a long while since anyone saw a rolex sports model with jubilee bracelet (GMT master ‘root beer’ aka clint eastwood). hence it does look out of the norm.

jubilee bracelet is usually found on the date and/or date just models.

it takes a certain wrist size, skin tone, bone structure to carry off a jubilee bracelet.

lets not be too quick to judge on the jubilee bracelet

it can be rolex doing market survey or being radical

Originally posted by WatchRUs View Post
      Love the look for new watch but dislike that girly looking bracelet. Sorry to say that bracelet is f'ugly
      Originally posted by Snowspeeder View Post
      I agree, don't like the new bracelet. Seemed less manly.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hmm..I actually love the jubilee bracelet on the GMT. Gives it a very classic look. On a side note, the interesting part is the message Rolex is sending when they launch a GMT Pepsi for Tudor together with the steel Pepsi GMT. Now Tudor is the “old” Rolex?

Comment

Originally posted by sy1994 View Post
          What are your thoughts guys?

My thoughts.. Jubilee Pepsi is cool imo! But I can't appreciate the looks of Jubilee. As for the new GMT Brown Black.. I find it quite a dull combination.

Everything about Rolex 2018 can be found on their websites, models that you don't see in the list, are officially discontinued I guess.
          It's just plain ugly to me for the Pepsi SS. The brown black version is nice but I suspect Rolex may launch a brown dial in the near future to revive Root Beer.
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

I personally like all the new releases and wish the new movement is in my batman. I like jubilee bracelets but unfortunately they do not look good on my wrist. As mentioned above, it takes a certain wrist shape and size to look good with the bracelet.

I am not a rich man or else I would have started a GMT collection. Imagine the Batman, Pepsi and Root Beer all side by side... I drool whenever I think of that. I still love Batman the most😬

Comment

Originally posted by chronomat01le View Post
              it takes a certain wrist shape and size to look good with the bracelet.
              LOL, jubilee are for girls On a serious note though, for a sport model, jubilee looks ridiculous. Can't blame Rolex for wanting for distinguish between this and white gold model, thus the difference in bracelets. BLRO looks so so much better than this

Comment

Originally posted by WatchRUs View Post
                LOL, jubilee are for girls On a serious note though, for a sport model, jubilee looks ridiculous. Can't blame Rolex for wanting for distinguish between this and white gold model, thus the difference in bracelets. BLRO looks so so much better than this
                Even for ladies, not all are suited for jubilee bracelets. My wife's datejust is fitted with oyster bracelet because her wrist is the skinny type and the bracelet also does not look good on her. Some guys can look good with jubilee bracelets but all those whom I saw are the older ones actually. I guess the bracelet looks better on the more matured guys.

Comment

Even for ladies, not all are suited for jubilee bracelets. My wife's datejust is fitted with oyster bracelet because her wrist is the skinny type and the bracelet also does not look good on her. Some guys can look good with jubilee bracelets but all those whom I saw are the older ones actually. I guess the bracelet looks better on the more matured guys.
                  Jubilee are more well suited for older people, in my opinion, as for oyster bracelet it will never go wrong no matter what your age group is. Pepsi in Jubilee is definitely a pass and a no go for me. -1 less buyer in the market. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                    It's just plain ugly to me for the Pepsi SS. The brown black version is nice but I suspect Rolex may launch a brown dial in the near future to revive Root Beer.
                    I believe ROLEX already has a brown dial on another model... I think it's one of the Yacht-Master models (too many YM models confused liao)

I personally like all the new releases and wish the new movement is in my batman. I like jubilee bracelets but unfortunately they do not look good on my wrist. As mentioned above, it takes a certain wrist shape and size to look good with the bracelet.

I am not a rich man or else I would have started a GMT collection. Imagine the Batman, Pepsi and Root Beer all side by side... I drool whenever I think of that. I still love Batman the most😬
                    Sounds like mass orgy (your last para)..
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Sounds like mass orgy (your last para)..
                      LOL😭😭😭 ya hor.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        I believe ROLEX already has a brown dial on another model... I think it's one of the Yacht-Master models (too many YM models confused liao)
                        Yes bro for YM so I think it's going to be easy for them to launch a brown dial GMT Master in future. It'll be lovely watch to own!
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                          Yes bro for YM so I think it's going to be easy for them to launch a brown dial GMT Master in future. It'll be lovely watch to own!
                          Definitely. Let's hoot together when this does come out
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

there are rumours of BLNR being discontinued , any updates

Comment

Originally posted by WatchEnthu View Post
                              there are rumours of BLNR being discontinued , any updates
                              Thats interesting news.. where did u hear of it? Haha

Comment

Normally when a ROLEX watch model is discontinued, you will not see it on its website. That's one indication. I believe you can still see it on the website?
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X