Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me toooo.....

Comment

Our WhatsApp group is growing and getting more interesting. Anyone else who is keen to join can just leave down your mobile number. I will add u in accordingly. Thanks =)

Comment

Pls add me 81008010 thank u

Comment

happy to join you guys for discussions

please add me 8813-7996

Comment

Nice to see our community

Comment

please add me too....91905240

Comment

plz add +673-7223737

Comment

Not that i dont support whatsapp group idea, just want to understand the rationale behind...
                  ​​​​​​
                  currently the number of posting frequency and interesting rolex discussion at this forum is already... Well... pathetic. And now going to be diluted some more by a separate whatsapp group.

just a little concern, since just renamed from sgroc.com not long ago, will be a pity if this site is gone.

Comment

Pls add me +65 97575053

Comment

the what's app group is NOT the forum's official chat group. it is setup by an individual/ group of individuals.

in this digital age, many just want the information fast and if post query in a forum, it will take time for members to login and read and reply accordingly.

many do not want or do not know how to use the search function to find information. there is a forum faq with a thread - how to use the search function. so it is either members' don't know how to use or being ignorant about the section with useful threads.

there are quite a fair bit of information that is available.

a forum and other forms of media - what's app group / facebook / etc is different. information will be "gone" quickly and cannot be search. hence you will get members asking the same question after awhile. but in a forum, if a member is willing to search, then the information will be available.

many tend to forget that there is always a cost to run a forum like this. as of now, it is with the continuous effort of the forum advertisers who support the running cost of the forum. if one of these day, the forum does not have any advertisers, it will mean ........

most important, as i have mentioned before, the forum is by the people for the people. if members don't contribute, it will soon not be relevant.

Originally posted by WatchAdmirer View Post
                      Not that i dont support whatsapp group idea, just want to understand the rationale behind...
                      ​​​​​​
                      currently the number of posting frequency and interesting rolex discussion at this forum is already... Well... pathetic. And now going to be diluted some more by a separate whatsapp group.

just a little concern, since just renamed from sgroc.com not long ago, will be a pity if this site is gone.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I actually like to post here instead. Maybe because I know so little and own so few so looking back at the old posts will get the answers I want instead of asking on WhatsApp.

Comment

this is the main difference - it is like today i ask a question and i got the answer. however after 3 months later, i know that the answer is back there but have a hard time locating the answer.

Originally posted by super64 View Post
                          I actually like to post here instead. Maybe because I know so little and own so few so looking back at the old posts will get the answers I want instead of asking on WhatsApp.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Pls add 9 36 5 20 2 5

Comment

Add me! 965338 24

Comment

Please add me , 9324 6210.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse