Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New Rolex Price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brand New Rolex Price

    Does anyone knows the current price of a Brand New Rolex GMT 116710LN in Singapore?

  • #2
    You can easily find the pricing in Rolex website.

    https://m.rolex.com/watches/gmt-mast...10ln-0001.html

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by P88 View Post
      You can easily find the pricing in Rolex website.

      https://m.rolex.com/watches/gmt-mast...10ln-0001.html

      Thank you!!!

      Do you think an $8.8k 2007 GMT 116710ln is a good buy?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by frewxxx View Post
        Thank you!!!

        Do you think an $8.8k 2007 GMT 116710ln is a good buy?
        If I remember correctly, a new stainless steel (SS) GMT-Master II (116710) was selling at around $11,800 in 2007-2008 period. $8.8K should be quite ok taking into consideration current market situation. P88 has one I think (that's if he hasn't sold it..hehe).
        The Crown Of Achievement

        Comment


        • #5
          does anyone know the price for the ladies datejust 31mm Ref 178274 in singapore selling for how much?


          Which Ad have the better discount rates?

          Planning to get one for my wife, for our anniversary.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AzraelTheKid View Post
            does anyone know the price for the ladies datejust 31mm Ref 178274 in singapore selling for how much?


            Which Ad have the better discount rates?

            Planning to get one for my wife, for our anniversary.
            It depends which exact model combination you're asking. If it is on an oyster bracelet, it retails at S$9,890. If on jubilee bracelet, it retails at S$10,030. It may or not come with discount depends how you bargain for it. Discount varies across different ADs but normally ranges from 0% to 10%.

            Happy anniversary
            The Crown Of Achievement

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              If I remember correctly, a new stainless steel (SS) GMT-Master II (116710) was selling at around $11,800 in 2007-2008 period. $8.8K should be quite ok taking into consideration current market situation. P88 has one I think (that's if he hasn't sold it..hehe).
              Gone a long time ago liao. Hahaha. This shows how long I had MIA.

              Comment


              • #8
                No worries about that. As long as you are back
                The Crown Of Achievement

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does anyone know the price for Lady Datejust 31mm Ref: 178274 in singapore? Jubilee strap and diamonds inside fluted bezel?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    click here to see the list price.

                    for list price check, just visit www.rolex.com

                    Originally posted by AzraelTheKid View Post
                    Does anyone know the price for Lady Datejust 31mm Ref: 178274 in singapore? Jubilee strap and diamonds inside fluted bezel?
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

                    i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

                    kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do


                    if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

                    your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

                    disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just go to any shop to ask or fb msg will be easier

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yup, rolex.com

                        Comment

                        Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                        Collapse

                        Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X