No announcement yet.

Price range of preowned Sub Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With the current demand for Subdate, it is unlikely any AD will offer discount for this watch.

Comment

that is true, discounts are hard to come by on subdates, and that expyII in the forums (white and black) are smiling at me right now, however ive just eaten a DJ so its gonna have to be a while, or maybe if i can flip it to fund my next rollie
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by bingo View Post
        Actually I dun mind to get the sub date with >10 years if the condition is good and meet my budget. Now I set a new budget at 5K and will look around for a sub date or settle for a expII at 4.5k.
        Wah Exp II at 4.5k hard leh...unless they are selling the watch only,I think say 4.7k would be a decent price with a box. Which is how much I got my Exp II also..

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        that is true, discounts are hard to come by on subdates, and that expyII in the forums (white and black) are smiling at me right now, however ive just eaten a DJ so its gonna have to be a while, or maybe if i can flip it to fund my next rollie
        Hehe...Dj can buy easily 1..if the Exp II is a gd deal then go ahead

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by schumi View Post
          With the current demand for Subdate, it is unlikely any AD will offer discount for this watch.
          Well..if anyone is keen ..i can get you guys a brand new sub date at abt $7400..local stamped wty..full box n papers..the only catch is i need a 10% deposit n you can collect the wstch either on that day or the following day..

Comment

Originally posted by benjiyui View Post
            Well..if anyone is keen ..i can get you guys a brand new sub date at abt $7400..local stamped wty..full box n papers..the only catch is i need a 10% deposit n you can collect the wstch either on that day or the following day..
            I think thats a good deal for any1 considering a brand new 16610 with local warranty and in a complete set.. At 7.4k, its about 7% off the retail price. This is a bonus considering there aren't many ADs willing to budge on the discount for the 16610.
            HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
            REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by benjiyui View Post
              Wow. 7.4K is a very good price. You have other models besides Sub date?
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                Wow. 7.4K is a very good price. You have other models besides Sub date?
                Do pm me the Rolex models you are keen on..thks..price applicable only before price increase in Singapore...

Comment

Was quoted 6.1K for a 16610Y..good price?

Comment

just wondering...Y is which year? does it comes complete box/paper? thanks

Comment

I think Y series are dated from late 2002 to late 2003.. so it would date the 16610 that u found at approximately 5-6 years. At 6.1K, it is a reasonable price if it comes in a complete set such as box,papers and COSC tag... juz my humble opinion
                      HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                      REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

hi all, i thinking of getting a sub date budget 5-6k.Which series can i get n which is e better shop 2 get frm, hv instalment even better. And oso those with chapter ring is from which years start ar..js curious...tks all.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice..My budget is around 6K n looking for preowned sub date or Exp II black face. At which series that price will meet my budget?
                          i think maybe u can check ard this shop in katong shopping centre b1-70
                          the price is ard there. i went there last week with my friends happen to saw a sub with date/without date and exp 2 black dial. they have the budget u wan. check it out!

Comment

Chapter rings should start from Z...

Comment

By the way, since this thread was started in year 2008, many things had changed. This year, Rolex had introduced the new sub with the ceremic bezel into the mkt and expecting to discontinue the old sub..

This in turn drives up the prices of sub. Before rolex announced this, i was seeing subs on the display counter of preown shops. After rolex announced that, all gone, within 2 to 3 days.... amazing

Comment

hi is a sub with date T series selling for 4.8k, is it a good deal? I consider the condition good for the age......please advise thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X