No announcement yet.

Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becareful when buying watches esp. in HK... got a friend many years back bought a rolex at one of those retail shops in HK, worn couple of months, had it serviced at Rolex Center SG, but was found that the movement inside is non-rolex, the price he paid for is slightly cheaper when compared to SG at that time... (Dont know wat2do with the watch).

To me, so far I havent got a watch from overseas... furthest is Changi Airport... hehehe

Comment

Yeah..I saw a news on the HK AD..they gave the mainland guy a Vacheron Constantine with a fake movement.

Damn...the poor guy paid alot and kept changing watches...

DoubleK...ask your friend to bring the watch back to the AD with the receipt and go complain.If not report police...this kind of thing hav to 1..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Yeah..I saw a news on the HK AD..they gave the mainland guy a Vacheron Constantine with a fake movement.

Damn...the poor guy paid alot and kept changing watches...

DoubleK...ask your friend to bring the watch back to the AD with the receipt and go complain.If not report police...this kind of thing hav to 1..
        Thanks for that, btw... this incident is so far I can remember regards buying watches from overseas... it happened many many donkey years back liao... and also that friend is rather rich so at that time he didnt exactly bothered with it (Just fedup only)... so think he throw the watch one side liao...

Thanks for the advice...

By the way, I myself find that buying watches at Changi Airport at times are rather cheap compared to the city... (Local Only).

Later I explain... cannot eat snake now... so type very fast... paiseh....
        Good Day........

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleK View Post
          Thanks for that, btw... this incident is so far I can remember regards buying watches from overseas... it happened many many donkey years back liao... and also that friend is rather rich so at that time he didnt exactly bothered with it (Just fedup only)... so think he throw the watch one side liao...

Thanks for the advice...

By the way, I myself find that buying watches at Changi Airport at times are rather cheap compared to the city... (Local Only).

Later I explain... cannot eat snake now... so type very fast... paiseh....
          Good Day........
          Quote first... let chiur boss see u eating snake....
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            I don't think so leh... i heard that ppl bought Rolexes in Swiss for a few hundred cheaper than compared with SG..

Be3hive... can verify if HK sells Rolex cheaper than SG ?

eh . my mom was there in mid may. ask her to check the SUB LV for mi. convert back to SGD is abt 8k.

u all like that say. scare to go there buy liao... later get a fake movment....suck thumb....

Comment

Last time, I heard of a place which is real cheap...if you got friends flying there can get them to check it out for you... esp. got friends as kopi kia or kopi soh (Steward/Stewardess) Place = Norway. Certain shops dont wanna sell to Chinese as to them = traders, so pretend to be Jap. lor...

Comment

Aiyah...dye your hair abit..put abit of powder..then look abit like angmoh liao

Hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Aiyah...dye your hair abit..put abit of powder..then look abit like angmoh liao

Hehehe
                  Like that also can? you win lor...

Comment

Thank you...thank you..

Comment

16610LV is not $7976, most ADs I went to quote me $9k.
                      Rolex Submariner 16610 LV

Rolex SS GMT II 116710 LN

Comment

fren....list price not equal to selling price leh......
                        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

by the way, whats the average discount given locally now har? 20%? 25%? or.... ?

Comment

I was offered 20% off RRP on TT Sub.

Comment

Originally posted by exarkun View Post
                              I was offered 20% off RRP on TT Sub.
                              Ok, rather reasonable... but tot they dont give sports model til 20%... maybe Sales is bad... rolex not in demand as before?
                              Bought my GMTII at abt 15% off only... knn maybe kanna "RobertED".

Comment

ok lah.....15% off gmt 2 is not robert......it's ok ma
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X