Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Ok...next time I go orchard everytime go to AD. Within a few months they will know me very well already then..will say "Eh..you again ah"

hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

eh.. which ad got sell the 16610LV at list price??

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Ok...next time I go orchard everytime go to AD. Within a few months they will know me very well already then..will say "Eh..you again ah"

hahaha

Yah.. they'll say eh... tat guy is here again.. everytime ask abt price nia.. dunno if he's from a rival AD
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by be3hive View Post
        eh.. which ad got sell the 16610LV at list price??
        That one you gotta go find a treasure that does not even exist.

First...do you see ADs selling SS Daytona at list price? They sell it at like 19K when the list price is not that high.

Unless you know the AD so well,and you buy so many watches then maybe you can get a good discount that is lower than 9K. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
          Yah.. they'll say eh... tat guy is here again.. everytime ask abt price nia.. dunno if he's from a rival AD
          I dun mind earn maybe $50 from each AD la...go around orchard ask ask price then report and get $$.Then go next AD to report and get more prices.

Comment

That one you gotta go find a treasure that does not even exist.

First...do you see ADs selling SS Daytona at list price? They sell it at like 19K when the list price is not that high.

Unless you know the AD so well,and you buy so many watches then maybe you can get a good discount that is lower than 9K. Hahaha
            wa u mean to say those list price is all bull**** one ar! sian
            I love my casio

Comment

Originally posted by andr3w View Post
              wa u mean to say those list price is all bull**** one ar! sian
              The list is not bullcrap...but its just that the ADs want to earn more mah...so they sell higher

Comment

The list is not bullcrap...but its just that the ADs want to earn more mah...so they sell higher
                damn it.
                I love my casio

Comment

Originally posted by andr3w View Post
                  damn it.
                  relax la.... tink now economic boom.. so prices up... u wait patiently for recession lor..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                    relax la.... tink now economic boom.. so prices up... u wait patiently for recession lor..
                    tat wont happen lor
                    I love my casio

Comment

haiz.. i think i still stick to my plan. fly to HK for holiday then buy there...

Comment

i heard that watch price for rolex and other swiss brand are actually much cheaper in hk and singapore as compared to place of their origin. Anybody can verify that? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by acid_pixel View Post
                          i heard that watch price for rolex and other swiss brand are actually much cheaper in hk and singapore as compared to place of their origin. Anybody can verify that? ;D
                          I don't think so leh... i heard that ppl bought Rolexes in Swiss for a few hundred cheaper than compared with SG..

Be3hive... can verify if HK sells Rolex cheaper than SG ?

Just me and my NT...

Comment

i was at hk 2 years back, check out their retail price, after conversion not much different from singapore. probably the discount that they can give?

Comment

hmm..i saw the prices of some preowned rolexes in HK... seems abit cheaper tha n SG .... need ppl who have been to HK recently to confirm..

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X