Casual talk on prices for rolex watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by patrick81 View Post
    How abt HOUR GLASS? Did they give 10% too?
    Hour glass is rather firm on 5% off at the most. Maybe I am not a regular enough but well I think I got a pretty good discount on my sub nd. I managed to get more than 15% off.

Comment

• 16619lb

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
      Hour glass is rather firm on 5% off at the most. Maybe I am not a regular enough but well I think I got a pretty good discount on my sub nd. I managed to get more than 15% off.
      Today I went to Ions HOUR GLASS and ask abt 116619LB, is cost 40k+. My jaw almost drop....lol. I think 16610LV is nicer. Anyone know the current price for 16610LV?

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick81 View Post
        Today I went to Ions HOUR GLASS and ask abt 116619LB, is cost 40k+. My jaw almost drop....lol. I think 16610LV is nicer. Anyone know the current price for 16610LV?
        The list for sub LV is $8751. I was offered an initial discount of 10%. A few bros here are offering overseas sets at much lower 7.2k. I'm just really glad that I did not get tempted and paid more for my own set. I guess each to their own individual preferences.

Comment

• Hi Fellows,

Wondering does anyone here knows anything about Rolex Sea Dweller Deep Sea?

I saw someone selling "M" series showing new design while there's some sellers selling the old design.

Only know that Deep Sea is 116660 while old series is 166xx something. Please help. I am very new in Rolex watches and this is seriously my first Rolex after seeing the new Deep Sea - love at first sight.
          Greeting from Planet Earth
          ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
            The list for sub LV is $8751. I was offered an initial discount of 10%. A few bros here are offering overseas sets at much lower 7.2k. I'm just really glad that I did not get tempted and paid more for my own set. I guess each to their own individual preferences.
            Anyone know any shop in orchard offer 10% or more on rolex watches? I will go down next weekend, 1 shot go all the shops wif my wife. My wife also finding 1 rolex watch to match my 16610LV, anyone here know got a female Sub LV available?

Comment

• my suggestion is you start from THG (scotts) to Watch Palace(LP) to.....ask them if they willing to offer you 10% on the rolex.

there is no female version of Sub LV.

Originally posted by patrick81 View Post
              Anyone know any shop in orchard offer 10% or more on rolex watches? I will go down next weekend, 1 shot go all the shops wif my wife. My wife also finding 1 rolex watch to match my 16610LV, anyone here know got a female Sub LV available?
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• discount

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                $8571 for sub LV is before discount or after?

Comment

• i believe its before since its the 'list' price. tempted to get a LV as well for my first rollie.. but still considering
                  fallraen
                  "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

• I hope it is ok if I ask if any kind souls know how much the TT Sub C cost in SG?

Comment

• can anyone help?

hi all,
                      i'm looking at the submariner date 16610. list price is $8228. also looking at the datejust 31mm 178274. list price is $7052(?)

whats the best discount you've gotten for these 2 and where should i go for that?

Comment

• I want to get this watch too.
                        Anyone know where can get at competitive price?Local AD.
                        Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by tingles View Post
                        hi all,
                        i'm looking at the submariner date 16610. list price is $8228. also looking at the datejust 31mm 178274. list price is $7052(?)

whats the best discount you've gotten for these 2 and where should i go for that?

Comment

I actually looking for 176234 for my wife, anyone know the current price?

Comment

• Deepsea vs Sub LV

I like to ask deepsea and sub LV both are selling the same price, what r the different both, beside deepsea can go deeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by funkycatspangky View Post
                              I hope it is ok if I ask if any kind souls know how much the TT Sub C cost in SG?

There is a shop near Scotts Rd taking orders for the ROLEX SUBMARINER T/T BLUE DIAL CERAMIC Latest model 2009 – Model 116613LB, Brand New V series.. Pre-order price at $11,350 nett.

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
                              Abraham Lincoln (American 16th US President from1861-65, who brought about the emancipation of slavery from 1809-1865).

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
                              Watch your words, for they become actions.
                              Watch your actions, for they become habits.
                              Watch your habits, for they become character.
                              Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                                that's why she is spotting a custom watch by DUNLOP!

anyway, she's quite bent on getting a milgauss so guess I'll just buzz my kaki at THG this afternoon.
                                Please let us know the current price for the milgauss GV - I'm planning to get one. But I'm wondering whether I should get it the US now, or in SG when I go back for a short visit in Dec. If the price different is not significant, I would rather contribute to the SG economy... also can use SGD - the money is earning pitiful interest in my SG bank.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X