Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Wholesale price

hi Guys,

Want to know how much the AD earn when you buy a sub or gmt?

Check out this website....

http://www.watchspot.net/rolexprice.html

Maybe next time, we gather all buyers and buy in bulk...haha...
    My Rolexes and Tudor...

Hmm, do you supposed you can be an AD if you only have 400k SGD?
    After looking at the prices, tempted to set up shop.

Comment

so who have i mentioned about the mark up before?

ok ok...this information is dated back to 2006. so let's not get too excited about the wholesale price. price would have gone up between then and now. so a more accurate picture is about putting in another 10% to the wholesale price.
      Last edited by triton; 26-03-08, 04:41 PM.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by subgmt View Post
        hi Guys,

Want to know how much the AD earn when you buy a sub or gmt?

Check out this website....

http://www.watchspot.net/rolexprice.html

Maybe next time, we gather all buyers and buy in bulk...haha...
        AD cost price of most watches generally is 25-30% (some watches' cost is 40%) of the list price....margin depends on what high end watches you can sell....

Say rollie list is 10K....cost is $3K....sell customer at controlled disc of 20% ($8K)...gross profit = $5K before overheads...

i could be wrong..but this is knowledge from my buying and selling experiences...talking to pre-owned dealers and during the negotiation process, i know what's AD cost. Pre-owned dealer use this knowledge to set a take-in price...

u need to have a respectable network and retail experience/reputation to be an AD...Brand owners have such key considerations when appointing ADs...

cheers

james
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post

i could be wrong..but this is knowledge from my buying and selling experiences...talking to pre-owned dealers and during the negotiation process, i know what's AD cost. Pre-owned dealer use this knowledge to set a take-in price...

u need to have a respectable network and retail experience/reputation to be an AD...Brand owners have such key considerations when appointing ADs...

cheers

james
          agreed. overheads are getting higher. was speaking to the manager of sincere @ suntec. he was telling me, for the same floor space after renovation, the rental gone up by close to 50%. this is one of the reasons why we are paying more for a watch also.

then why is it that places like THH can sell maybe a little cheaper compared to say THG? because rental is one of the key difference.

remember when u step into the watch shop, the sales ppl attend to u. sometimes u get free coke, coffee, etc. this is service u r paying for as well.

that is why sometimes we can get better pricing from sub dealers, they do not have a watch front to operate and hence the price is cheaper.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Jus to share. Was infd by sme ADs tat it is nt easy to carry ROLEX,cos they r rathr strict. Strict in how their ADs present n sell their watches. Examples r te area size n display showcase in te shop, te min/max no. of pcs they hv to buy frm ROLEX, n only COD terms, etc. Tats why sincere n WOS still hvnt carry ROLEX.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Jus to share. Was infd by sme ADs tat it is nt easy to carry ROLEX,cos they r rathr strict. Strict in how their ADs present n sell their watches. Examples r te area size n display showcase in te shop, te min/max no. of pcs they hv to buy frm ROLEX, n only COD terms, etc. Tats why sincere n WOS still hvnt carry ROLEX.
              Yup...it's very very hard to get ADship...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

a little bit. maybe cos sincere got other costly models to exhibit such as lange and patek? just came to know someone from a watchshop which does not carry rollies, requirements too stringent and due to overcrowding of rollie dealers (excluding pre-owned watchshops) spore market just not enough.
                Last edited by feudallordcult; 27-03-08, 10:11 AM.
                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                What's NEXT?

Comment

I've posted a little history abt sincere in tis forum. In addition to wat i've mentioned, sincere has got some kind of business agreement tat they cannot carry ROLEX if they r to carry omega. Its kinda' of a rivalry thingy set down frm their predecessors.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I've posted a little history abt sincere in tis forum. In addition to wat i've mentioned, sincere has got some kind of business agreement tat they cannot carry ROLEX if they r to carry omega. Its kinda' of a rivalry thingy set down frm their predecessors.
                    Care to post a link to the topic you posted?

Comment

Its nt much of info n i'v summarisd it. But i'l try to find.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X