Dear Bro & Sis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Bro & Sis

Helping a friend to ask any place in the east(tampines/pasir ris) to do rolex authentication/verification?
    Because recently his uncle passed him a rolex datejust (dial fully bling out) lend him for his graduation, say graduate must look nice so lend him the watch. Though at 1st glance abit weird nv see before and might look abit fake, but the uncle have this watch for over 30 years le and treasure it alot. So he don't dare say it's fake straight away and he wanted help his uncle authenticate so for peace of mind.

I suggest him bring to those pawn shop maybe also can. but since got his forum and all big gor gor and jie jie more experience. so ask 1st, don't want act smart.
    Thank you all very much.

Originally posted by emin View Post
    Helping a friend to ask any place in the east(tampines/pasir ris) to do rolex authentication/verification?
    Because recently his uncle passed him a rolex datejust (dial fully bling out) lend him for his graduation, say graduate must look nice so lend him the watch. Though at 1st glance abit weird nv see before and might look abit fake, but the uncle have this watch for over 30 years le and treasure it alot. So he don't dare say it's fake straight away and he wanted help his uncle authenticate so for peace of mind.

I suggest him bring to those pawn shop maybe also can. but since got his forum and all big gor gor and jie jie more experience. so ask 1st, don't want act smart.
    Thank you all very much.
    I don't recall Tampines/Pasir Ris areas having any watch shop that can provide authentication for ROLEX watches. Unless, of course, if you want to try, you can enquire from the pawn shops in those areas to see if any of them can help you do it privately and you pay them some 'kopi money'. But this also means you have to trust them with their judgment on the watch.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

personally, i am not in favour of going to pawn shop to authenticate.

would rather you go to a second hand shop.

one of the more frequently used watch technician by many watch enthusiasts is located at Lucky Plaza above the food court area.

good luck

Originally posted by emin View Post

Thank you all very much.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Alright! Thanks both for advice. Think might be better for him bring to watch expert to verify ba. But not sure charge how much only. Scared verify le sad I watch is fake. We don't k ow how to check basic telltale signs also. So that's that.

Comment

Maybe a picture will help the seniors in this forum to give initial assessment?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X