Rolex Protection Cover for the Fussy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Protection Cover for the Fussy

Bought one from a carousell user at $20. Something interesting which i thought i share it. He has PP, Rolex sport , AP and Paneria

Seriously...
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hahahaha, buying it as never seen one in singapore. Will put them on for my watch in the safe.if anyone keen i can give you the dealer contact, nothing wrong to want that

Comment

Originally posted by xinqun View Post
        Hahahaha, buying it as never seen one in singapore. Will put them on for my watch in the safe.if anyone keen i can give you the dealer contact, nothing wrong to want that
        Is it expensive? Mind passing me the contact? I intend to get it if not too ex.

Tx.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

change of mind?

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Seriously...

Is it expensive? Mind passing me the contact? I intend to get it if not too ex.

Tx.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Nope. I meant what took them so long to come up with such a useful product..

Hope the cover is meant for use when you wear the watch, and not for storage purposes. What's the point of keeping the watch covered/protected when the watch is in storage? Best for use is when you wear the watch, correct?
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nope. I meant what took them so long to come up with such a useful product..

Hope the cover is meant for use when you wear the watch, and not for storage purposes. What's the point of keeping the watch covered/protected when the watch is in storage? Best for use is when you wear the watch, correct?
              Ain't it kinda weird (if not a joke) to wear a Rollie with that on?

Want protection? Wear a G-Shock lah!

Or bubble-wrap your wrist when you have your watch on?

J/K.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinn-er View Post

Ain't it kinda weird (if not a joke) to wear a Rollie with that on?

Want protection? Wear a G-Shock lah!

Or bubble-wrap your wrist when you have your watch on?

J/K.
                Of course it's a joke...

But if you think about it, won't it make more sense to protect an expensive watch during usage, than to protect it when it is stored safely at home?
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Of course it's a joke...

But if you think about it, won't it make more sense to protect an expensive watch during usage, than to protect it when it is stored safely at home?
                  True, .. but personally, I feel that some things are meant to be enjoyed al naturel.

Whilst there may be nano coating, ceramic paint protection, etc for cars, .. one can't bubble wrap a Ferrari, no?

Even for items like Iphones, I use them without casing. It seems best held in its natural form.

That's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinn-er View Post

True, .. but personally, I feel that some things are meant to be enjoyed al naturel.

Whilst there may be nano coating, ceramic paint protection, etc for cars, .. one can't bubble wrap a Ferrari, no?

Even for items like Iphones, I use them without casing. It seems best held in its natural form.

That's just me.
                    I like your style
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hahaha Guys, its a choice . Why are people buying case for a phone or laptop ? Why are textbook that comes with plastic cover ? If you wear a watch for yourself and not for others , it doesn't matter what other say because the inner you is all that matter . Nothing wrong. My advice to the seller is try to make it clear, thinner and hopefully has temperglass. I thought of this when I got my first rollie many years back and my first time seeing someone putting them into product.

Comment

Originally posted by xinqun View Post
                        hahaha Guys, its a choice . Why are people buying case for a phone or laptop ? Why are textbook that comes with plastic cover ? If you wear a watch for yourself and not for others , it doesn't matter what other say because the inner you is all that matter . Nothing wrong. My advice to the seller is try to make it clear, thinner and hopefully has temperglass. I thought of this when I got my first rollie many years back and my first time seeing someone putting them into product.
                        It's individual preference, no right / wrong. Like many years ago, new cars, when delivered to owners, often come with the clear plastic sheets protecting the car seats. And often, I saw some car owners leaving the plastic sheets on until the sheets got worn-and-torn, despite driving for months and years. Nowadays, I don't see new cars coming with these plastic covers anymore.

Will you mind sharing the contact for the watch protectors?

Tx
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

It's individual preference, no right / wrong. Like many years ago, new cars, when delivered to owners, often come with the clear plastic sheets protecting the car seats. And often, I saw some car owners leaving the plastic sheets on until the sheets got worn-and-torn, despite driving for months and years. Nowadays, I don't see new cars coming with these plastic covers anymore.

Will you mind sharing the contact for the watch protectors?

Tx
                          Oceanklassik, the seller contact post on carousell. At the moment has all the high end PP , Rolex sport model and AP protective cover at SGD $20 each and free mailing. I ma pushing him to make temper glass as I believe this will be a sell out but he is considering. Face to face pick up is possible.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/ln-gmt-wa...nvgR9bC7pDHnvT

Comment

1. https://sg.carousell.com/p/ln-gmt-wa...nvgR9bC7pDHnvT

Comment

Great! Tx
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X