ROLEX Watch Models Wait List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROLEX Watch Models Wait List

Over recent years, I have been hearing and reading about an 'invisible' wait list for Rolex watches. I wonder if I should create one informal wait list here and sort of, track how long/soon our guys here get their watches, just for the fun of it? You just need to indicate your forum name, which watch model(s), date of request (for the watch/es), and when you finally bought it. But, if you are willing to share more information on the AD name, place and price of purchase, also can. It's voluntary.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Rolex Sports
    Oceanklassik - GMT-Master II 126710BLRO - Cortina June 2018 - pending

Rolex Classic
    Oceanklassik - Skydweller (blue) 326934 - THG December 2017 - pending

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

skydweller is rolex classic?

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Rolex Sports

Rolex Classic
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Explorer 2 Polar 216570 THG January - Pending

Comment

Rolex Sports
          Griftz - Explorer II 216570 (polar) - THG January 2019 - pending

Rolex Classic
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            skydweller is rolex classic?

Go to Rolex.com. The Skydweller is categorized under their Classic models.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

List is too imaginary, AD can't find it to register my interest on 126710BLRO.

Comment

OK.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Go to Rolex.com. The Skydweller is categorized under their Classic models.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I think I saw a sky dweller at malmaison today leh. Cannot be sure on the exact ref..

Comment

I think that the demand is more than supply and is causing this current situation. Hope this can be settle soon.

Comment

I thought the list is for VVIP or VIP clients only? I registered (wrote on a guest book) with Cortina - around September 2018. Don't know how serious they will take note of the guest book (May be for show only) - this is what my friend told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Anfield2009 View Post
                        I thought the list is for VVIP or VIP clients only? I registered (wrote on a guest book) with Cortina - around September 2018. Don't know how serious they will take note of the guest book (May be for show only) - this is what my friend told me.
                        There should be a 'Wait List', or some ADs called it 'Interest List'. But from what I learnt, and read* recently, the ADs did not seem to honor the list.

*Recently a friend send me a Facebook post with regard to a Taiwanese female singer (Vivian Hsu IIRC) who reported that she bought a GMT-Master II Pepsi from the Rolex boutique in ION, Orchard. She posted a photo of her wearing the watch with the sales staff (named Jeffrey) standing beside her, proudly.

I wonder how many people kena jumped queue ... hahaha
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Wait list and interest list are two different things. I can testify to this.
                          If you have an existing ongoing relationship with certain SE of AD, he or she can help to send approval for your application to be in official waitlist for a particular popular model. Sorry to say that for interest list, most of the time you won’t get any allocation unless you start being a regular client of the AD. However, waitlist for some really hot models like Daytona are as good as closed as the waitlist is far too long.

My waitlist (just approved in June 2019)-Submariner 116610LV

Comment

Originally posted by Damienic View Post
                            Wait list and interest list are two different things. I can testify to this.
                            If you have an existing ongoing relationship with certain SE of AD, he or she can help to send approval for your application to be in official waitlist for a particular popular model. Sorry to say that for interest list, most of the time you won’t get any allocation unless you start being a regular client of the AD. However, waitlist for some really hot models like Daytona are as good as closed as the waitlist is far too long.

My waitlist (just approved in June 2019)-Submariner 116610LV

This is what my friend told me too. You have to establish the "relationship" with the AD first or some past purchase history with them before they put you in the waiting list.

Comment

waiting for my ceramic daytona

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X