116610lv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116610lv

Anybody know what is the market price now for preowned 116610LV full set?

Hardly saw anyone seling nowasday, any masters can enlighten me?

Appreciate

Hulk price going very high.. What I see is around 16k and above..

Comment

Got mine at 14k last Jun..

Comment

Originally posted by Sgro123 View Post
        Got mine at 14k last Jun..
        Power Price..........hulk indeed very ex, BNIB ppl asking approx $20k already

Comment

Originally posted by 81civic View Post

Power Price..........hulk indeed very ex, BNIB ppl asking approx $20k already
          $20k seems abit crazy

Comment

But we can't do anything

Comment

Originally posted by 81civic View Post
              Anybody know what is the market price now for preowned 116610LV full set?

Hardly saw anyone seling nowasday, any masters can enlighten me?

Appreciate
              I believe there is quite a number selling online; not sure if there are more pre-owned ones or new pieces. Have you scoured thru' Carousell?

Depending on the watch condition,age and what accessories come with it, pre-owned 116610LVs range between 16K and 18K thereabouts.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

But we can't do anything
                Sure you can. Stop pursuing to buy or stop to buy it? It's always about demand and supply. When more and more people stop to buy this model, the price will gradually slide. That's the least you can do as a lone consumer. What you CANNOT do is to ask Rolex to increase supply, or prolong the production of this model.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

$20k seems abit crazy
                  Ok what ... it's just $1,100 more than a half-gold (Submariner) model
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

I believe there is quite a number selling online; not sure if there are more pre-owned ones or new pieces. Have you scoured thru' Carousell?

Depending on the watch condition,age and what accessories come with it, pre-owned 116610LVs range between 16K and 18K thereabouts.
                    Yes i saw, all asking min $18,000 for preowned, cant believe Hulk is going at such a ridiculous pricing nowasday. I wonder will it ever hit > $20k for preowned for this pcs

Comment

Hulk pricing is chasing old model daytona ss and TT v closely. Sooner or later going to overtake them

Comment

Comment

what goes up must come down. a simple example is the daytona 116520. when it hits its peak, it was close to 20k almost double the original list price. then it came back down to list price. people are buying on rumours and following the trend.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hulk's pricing might go up even further if it's discontinued this year.. 1 more week to baselworld..

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                              what goes up must come down. a simple example is the daytona 116520. when it hits its peak, it was close to 20k almost double the original list price. then it came back down to list price. people are buying on rumours and following the trend.
                              "what goes up must come down" - this phrase I have been hearing for the past 4-5 years since the Rolex watch craze started .. because I believed the price would come down and ended up seeing it SHOOT up over such a short span of time. I remember a watch dealer laughingly sharing with me how his customer was willing to buy a HULK at 14K. He advised the customer to wait first and buy when the price softened. Who has the last laugh now?

Recalling the 116520, at its peak between the years 2008-2009/2010, a brand new piece could cost up to 22K (retail was $15,650 thereabouts). But that was only over a short period. Thereafter, the price came tumbling down. My friend bought a pre-owned, black 116520 at around 13.8K-14K (full overseas set) at that time. Another friend bought a new, black 116520 at retail price from a local AD in 2013.

Whether it's rumours or following trend, it's sure effective.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X