No announcement yet.

The New Rolex Milgauss ... droooool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me told my AD liao, when the watch arrives, inform me. i go down touch touch the watch. even though i not buying.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i wnt RSC last month, they tell me end yr come in.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        me told my AD liao, when the watch arrives, inform me. i go down touch touch the watch. even though i not buying.

I think u didnt tell him the "even though i not buying" Lol...The milgauss is waste of money la...dun buy

hahaha...see never OT liao

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          i wnt RSC last month, they tell me end yr come in.
          now sept liao. end of the year coming liao. last ¼ of the year is less than 30 days away
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            I think u didnt tell him the "even though i not buying" Lol...The milgauss is waste of money la...dun buy

i thot milgauss quite nice leh ...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              now sept liao. end of the year coming liao. last ¼ of the year is less than 30 days away
              sorry, not last month, i ask them in july ...

Comment

I'm waiting for it to become common ... by then the price should be about $7.5k after discount?
                Maybe middle of next year

Comment

7.5K for a Milgauss still ok lah. But anything more than that, I rather get a YM...
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

wowowo........

the milgauss is out somewhere in switzerland ..........(not my pics)

the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Does anyone know if the new milgauss is available yet??? And if so, how much are the AD asking for ??

Thanks for info.Peter.

Comment

available in HK...!!!!!!!!!!

http://forum.newsgroup.la/viewthread.php?tid=44257
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Nice watch with vintage taste... especially the one with the green crystal
                          http://www.rolex.com/en/collection/r...milgauss/index
                          This watch can withstand extreme magnetic fields, of up to a thousand - un mille-Gauss.

By the way, if I buy a few watches, does Hour Glass accept cheque...?
                          Because Credit Card credit limit not enough...
                          Last edited by NCSS; 28-10-07, 11:56 PM.

Comment

cheque not too sure, i guess it's ok after the cheque is cleared....

why not withdraw cash......?

Comment

Originally posted by NCSS View Post
                              Nice watch with vintage taste... especially the one with the green crystal
                              http://www.rolex.com/en/collection/r...milgauss/index
                              This watch can withstand extreme magnetic fields, of up to a thousand - un mille-Gauss.

By the way, if I buy a few watches, does Hour Glass accept cheque...?
                              Because Credit Card credit limit not enough...
                              CASH best...hehehe...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Seems like the new Milgauss quite difficult to buy at the moment because it is extremely new model and high demand...

Went to HG and Dickson... stock likely to arrive in next shipment, likely next 2 weeks but they indicate maybe only 1 or 2 piece at most and they are going to sell above list price without discount due to high demand.
                                Likely it will be sold within days when it arrive...
                                I think I will buy when everythings cool down... probably wait another few more months and see have discount a not.

The white and black face around 8.5k, and the green crystal glass one is around 9.5k.
                                However I bought a new beautiful black explorer 2 while waiting for the Milguass
                                Last edited by NCSS; 02-11-07, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X