Rolex 6694 Precision Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex 6694 Precision Hunt

Can someone kindly advise which shops have the most Rolex 6694 Precision on hand? Considering to get one for collection purpose. Anyway the original bracelet that comes with the 6694 is the thin type right? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by cOLOr_pEnCiL View Post
    Can someone kindly advise which shops have the most Rolex 6694 Precision on hand? Considering to get one for collection purpose. Anyway the original bracelet that comes with the 6694 is the thin type right? Thanks in advance.
    the 2nd hand shops at chinatown?
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

what color face you want to get?

the thin bracelet aka folded bracelet is not the only original bracelet.

are you looking original dial or after market dial?

people's park complex has plenty of preown shops that sells them.

burlington square also got

top hour @ lucky plaza also have.

good luck in your hunt.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Try the Sin Lian Pawnshop link on the right...i think they have quite a few and rather cheap. But no boxes and papers for most.

Comment

just in case if you want full box and papers. let me know your purchasing price thru pm. my friend may want to sell if you meet the selling price.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            what color face you want to get?

the thin bracelet aka folded bracelet is not the only original bracelet.

are you looking original dial or after market dial?

people's park complex has plenty of preown shops that sells them.

burlington square also got

top hour @ lucky plaza also have.

good luck in your hunt.
            Maybe I didn't make myself clear. My apologies to all. Anyway I am looking for a fully original 6694 with black dial and gold index markers.

Comment

Oh. Then there is one tat fits yr bill at the B&S NOW!!!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Just came back from Burlington Square but couldn't find any shops there. In the end went over to The Bencoolen. Saw quite a number of 6694 there ranging from 1k+ to 2.5k with cert but sad to say, majority of them are on thick bracelet. Which bracelet actually came originally with the 6694? Double folded thin bracelet or rivetted thin bracelet?

Comment

sorry. my mistake. not burglinton but bencoolen.

yeah. thick bracelet is common. if u want folded or thin bracelet. hard to find. rivet bracelet even harder.

Just came back from Burlington Square but couldn't find any shops there. In the end went over to The Bencoolen. Saw quite a number of 6694 there ranging from 1k+ to 2.5k with cert but sad to say, majority of them are on thick bracelet. Which bracelet actually came originally with the 6694? Double folded thin bracelet or rivetted thin bracelet?

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

sorry. my mistake. not burglinton but bencoolen.

yeah. thick bracelet is common. if u want folded or thin bracelet. hard to find. rivet bracelet even harder.
                    Anyway out of so many types of bracelets, which came originally with the 6694?

Comment

i dont recall 6694 with rivet. thick and thin folded bracelet confirm. but thin bracelet more unique.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

i dont recall 6694 with rivet. thick and thin folded bracelet confirm. but thin bracelet more unique.
                        Thanks for your prompt reply. So you mean beside the thick and thin folded bracelet, there is another type of bracelet that is thin and not folded?

Comment

no.

there are mainly 2 types.

1) thick
                          2) thin aka folded pin bracelet
                          3) rivet bracelet. possible. as same era. not yet to see on 6694

Thanks for your prompt reply. So you mean beside the thick and thin folded bracelet, there is another type of bracelet that is thin and not folded?

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

The 6694's were produced from the 1960's to early 1980's, they all have the same case. All have basically the same movement as well, calibre 1210, 1215 & 1225.

Since it was produced from the 1960's the earlier models have the thin bracelet(ref:7835) and later models the thicker version(ref:78350).

So both the thin and thick versions are orignal to the 6694 model.

Comment

no.

there are mainly 2 types.

1) thick
                              2) thin aka folded pin bracelet
                              3) rivet bracelet. possible. as same era. not yet to see on 6694
                              Originally posted by jamier9 View Post
                              The 6694's were produced from the 1960's to early 1980's, they all have the same case. All have basically the same movement as well, calibre 1210, 1215 & 1225.

Since it was produced from the 1960's the earlier models have the thin bracelet(ref:7835) and later models the thicker version(ref:78350).

So both the thin and thick versions are orignal to the 6694 model.
                              Thank you to both for your detailed explaination. So in that case, I can actually purchase a 6694 with either thick unfolded or thin folded bracelet for collection but a thin folded one would have a more vintage look right?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X