Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about this revolutionary watch winder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think about this revolutionary watch winder?

Hi all,

Came across this watch winder (pls see link). It uses swing action to simulate wrist movements rather than turning in rounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGQvN...layer_embedded

Thanks.

Btw, it costs less than S$350. Can be run dc or ac. Do you think this type of winder is good or bad for your watches?

Comment

Not sure, there are no specs listed anywhere about the number of turns, according the the website of my watches they need 850 to 900 turns to stay wound. Interesting the price you quote though since according to Ebay Singapore it is much cheaper buying fom them rather than your price and even cheaper than Ebay Singapore is Ebay Australia.

http://shop.ebay.com.au/?_from=R40&_...All-Categories

Comment

Personally I find your price quote quite high, if doing a search on Ebay, you can find the exact samething for a cheaper price than yours and if you do a search on Ebay Australia it is even cheaper than the Singapore price and that includes the shipping cost from Australia to Singapore.

Comment

Hi you are mistaken. I am not selling this. I am thinking of getting one but not sure whether it is good for my watches, that's why I ask ppl here.

The price I got is from someone in Singapore who provides 2 years warranty in Singapore. I know ebay has cheaper price but what happens if there is fault? You have to pay freight to and fro for repairs right? Worst still they might not even bother with you.

I am not selling, just asking for opinions. Thanks.

Originally posted by ErnieH. View Post
          Personally I find your price quote quite high, if doing a search on Ebay, you can find the exact samething for a cheaper price than yours and if you do a search on Ebay Australia it is even cheaper than the Singapore price and that includes the shipping cost from Australia to Singapore.

Comment

your watches requires 850-900 TPD?

that is pretty high. mine only require 650

mind sharing what watches you have?

Originally posted by ErnieH. View Post
            Not sure, there are no specs listed anywhere about the number of turns, according the the website of my watches they need 850 to 900 turns to stay wound.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X